Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Just now, Malta Blue said:

Danepack unsmoked back...only one real option for me and it has the bonus of compounding your last comment about me being a slave to the brands 😅

Back yes but it has to be smoked, you get a better quality bacon and they can’t slice the smoked stuff so thin it’s see-through either.

One more option: Cured properly or injected with saline sh*te. 

Just now, Munkworth said:

Back yes but it has to be smoked, you get a better quality bacon and they can’t slice the smoked stuff so thin it’s see-through either.

One more option: Cured properly or injected with saline sh*te. 

No the smoked flavour over powers the taste of the actual bacon...as for the cured or injected, I don't have a clue just what ever Danepack do to their bacon

1 minute ago, PhilH930 said:

I don’t know where the issue is with Kante, Mount or Kova. On paper it’s great, but collectively they offer so little when on the ball snd going forward. We create nothing if the front three isn’t on their game 

It’s three hard working players but none have ever really offered much end product. 

1 minute ago, PhilH930 said:

I don’t know where the issue is with Kante, Mount or Kova. On paper it’s great, but collectively they offer so little when on the ball snd going forward. We create nothing if the front three isn’t on their game 

Need a real attacking midfielder aka Lampard himself used to be...we which don't have at the moment