Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

coco

2 minutes ago, reparto corse said:

Can everyone please calm down? There is nothing Lampard can do to save that free-kick or make Reece not trip that Arsenal player. Lampard can be blamed for a lot of things but the result today isn't really due to his bad management and rather individual errors and luck. 

That part perhaps but what about the utter dross going forward?

I love Frank but I fear his time is up. He is too inexperienced and out of his depth. Looking at the respective line ups this shouldn't be a comfortable home lead. We've been awful and struggling, performance wise, for too long to simply out this on the players.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Give it a rest. Werner has been f**king sh*te for weeks and it’s no ones fault but himself. He can’t control the ball, can’t pass it and can’t finish it - the position he plays has no bearing on his ability to do the basics.

Good evening. 

Yes you got it right about Timo but still... It's like Lamps doesn't know what to do with this squad. 

I am feeling sad, my day is ruined so fast. My apologies. 

Just now, driller97 said:

Yeah Lampard out imo, he is f**king done here.

This is literally the worst Arsenal side ive seen in my entire life, who have been in the worst form since I can remember and they are winning 2-0 against us.

Time and time again f**king Frank playing his sh*te tactics with players out of position just to shoehorn his favourite in. We have no style of play whatsoever and any other manager for us would have gone by now. If this was Sarri or Conte, most this forum will be screaming for them to go but cause its Lampard he gets a free pass.

Well sorry to break it you, but Lamprd the player is not Lampard the manager

Nah honestly, I can fully agree with that now. That's a f**king shambolic result and performance from this team, and it's the same mistakes over and over again. No other manager would survive this. 

This is one of the worst Arsenal team in the last 20 years minimum... They don't even have Aubameyang, but that's fine Everton didn't have James, overall they look so pathetic and yet they have a 2:0 at half time...

It's beyond all logic.

3 minutes ago, reparto corse said:

Can everyone please calm down? There is nothing Lampard can do to save that free-kick or make Reece not trip that Arsenal player. Lampard can be blamed for a lot of things but the result today isn't really due to his bad management and rather individual errors and luck. 

He has his part.

Playing Werner on the wing is not a positive decision. 

I can't blame him for the goals we conceded but we don't play, our tactic simply doesn't work or we don't have any.

Werner on the wing simply does not work, Reece James looks injured and we have absolutely no leadership, Silva aside.
This is embarrassing and our away form in 2020 is abysmal.

No cohesion, no urgency and just f**king sh*te.

We will not be improving on last season at this rate.

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Give it a rest. Werner has been f**king sh*te for weeks and it’s no ones fault but himself. He can’t control the ball, can’t pass it and can’t finish it - the position he plays has no bearing on his ability to do the basics.

Wrong! It's not only his fault, he isn't playing at his best position and that's a fact, that alone is a good excuse for him.

Just now, Baba said:

Good evening. 

Yes you got it right about Timo but still... It's like Lamps doesn't know what to do with this squad. 

I am feeling sad, my day is ruined so fast. My apologies. 

I totally agree with you about Lampard - it’s becoming seriously concerning how poor we’re playing of late and his inability to get the best out of the players.

Agree, what a miserable way to be spending Boxing Day this is!

I love N'Golo but man he makes some silly challenges in bad areas at times. Two costly errors have resulted in two goals but what's worrying is how easily Arsenal have been able to glide past our players. We look like f**king training cones at the minute. 

We need to pull our fingers out in the second half and changes need to be made.

Deep down I knew we would loose this game, I have very little faith in frank especially in big games against top teams, the thing that concerns me is that are arsenal a top team currently? No! We create very little chances, Werner isn’t currently good enough and needs to be taken out of the team for a period of time but for some reason frank persists on playing him, I actually pray and hope arsenal don’t spank us in the second half and win 4/5-0 

5 minutes ago, reparto corse said:

This is 100% on Lampard. 

We can't even beat one of the worst Arsenal teams in decades. Not just that, he's still persisting with the same players in the same positions, we look awful going forward. We've been sh*t all month, I can excuse injuries, but this is just over the top, no excuses to be losing like that with the players he has. Any other manager would be getting the axe after that.