Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Just now, Ballack & Blu said:

We look slow and sluggish, not often you see Reece being owned, Werner feeding off mere scraps, Kante being crowded by young fast legs.......hmmmmmmm

Don't worry, Kante is "protecting" the backline.

I just don't know what is Kovacic doing, every time he starts the game he's irrelevant and a total non-factor for us, combined with Mount not being capable of putting up a good corner kick we have 0 creativity in the midfield.

Just now, RMH said:

I don’t think it’s about Frank Lampard only. It really doesn’t matter who plays, they just haven’t got it in them to press and play with the energy shown by other teams. Maybe Grank can’t motivate them.

Lol, Lampards job is literally to make these guys play well

4 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Kante is having a nightmare, two challenges could have been yellow cards and one conceded the freekick for the goal.

James clumsy too give away the penalty is looked like he clipped Tierney's foot accidentally.

Arsenal pushing quickly on to our full backs is limiting our game going forwards.

Tammy and Werner playing poorly.

One bright spark is Pulisic.

Kante stopped a certain goal in the one on one with Martinelli.

3 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

This is one of the worst Arsenal team in the last 20 years minimum... They don't even have Aubameyang, but that's fine Everton didn't have James, overall they look so pathetic and yet they have a 2:0 at half time...

It's beyond all logic.

We've been here before. Remember how we totally capitulated against Everton last season when they were on a terrible run and had Duncan Ferguson in charge.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

I totally agree with you about Lampard - it’s becoming seriously concerning how poor we’re playing of late and his inability to get the best out of the players.

Agree, what a miserable way to be spending Boxing Day this is!

That is why I have turned off. I'm sick of getting so stressed about football, it's just not worth it.

7 minutes ago, reparto corse said:

Can everyone please calm down? There is nothing Lampard can do to save that free-kick or make Reece not trip that Arsenal player. Lampard can be blamed for a lot of things but the result today isn't really due to his bad management and rather individual errors and luck. 

I get what you mean but even if we didn’t concede those fouls and went half time at 0-0 it still would have been a poor performance with not much created and the team lacking really any direction moving forward.

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I totally agree with you about Lampard - it’s becoming seriously concerning how poor we’re playing of late and his inability to get the best out of the players.

Agree, what a miserable way to be spending Boxing Day this is!

I don't know how boxing day is in England, I am French but seems magnificent. Even tho, this day is important to my eyes. Losing in boxing day against this Arsenal is awful 😭

Well, the players have to wake up. Lampard has to fix it asap. 

Edited by Baba