Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

9 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Nah honestly, I can fully agree with that now. That's a f**king shambolic result and performance from this team, and it's the same mistakes over and over again. No other manager would survive this. 

Ive been saying this for a while now, but the brexit brigade just start screaming nonsense and it takes the piss.

Also I forgot to mention, but who the f**k would play Werner at LW over Pulisic???? Like has Lampard honestly lost his mind, he must be the only human on earth who thinks Pulisic should play on the right.

If Werner's no playing centrally, then I dont even want to see him start, had enough of him as well.

A blind could see starting Werner today was a mistake. Why did it take that long for the manager to realise Werner should not be playing? As a winger, he's only good in a counter attacking system when he can get going. On top of that his form is piss poor, he can't finish his dinner. 

I just can't understand it. At least Havertz finally got benched, but for the love of god... Come on...

1 minute ago, driller97 said:

Ive been saying this for a while now, but the brexit brigade just start screaming nonsense and it takes the piss.

Also I forgot to mention, but who the f**k would play Werner at LW over Pulisic???? Like has Lampard honestly lost his mind, he must be the only human on earth who thinks Pulisic should play on the right.

If Werner's no playing centrally, then I dont even want to see him start, had enough of him as well.

He's Trying To Accommodate Tammy, We All Know Werner Isn't An Out And Out Winger, So Why Not Play Werner Either Up Top On His Own Or Change Formation And Have Werner With Abraham

Just now, reparto corse said:

It's not the "Old Shed heads" that do the venting but some people that never show up otherwise and only come here when we are losing because they enjoy the drama and negativity.

Some are probably like that, but there are also some that probably just show up to vent. I can understand it, the interent is a good place to vent, and it helps to do it amongst those that support the same team as you. 

Honestly, Frank is out of his depth.  We create nothing and don't develop good players.  Stupid mistakes always punished to the fullest extent.  I don't know what they do in training, but we were better when 11 new individuals took to the pitch and played football.  Whatever we are coaching, this sideways bs, is regression.

It's the same patterns for me.  The first 5 minutes of a Chelsea game are all you need to watch to know if its a W, L or D.  There is no circumstances that we should be 2-0 to this Arsenal side. Absolutely no.  Disgraceful - every single one of the 11 players.

Just now, Gol15 said:

You have 0 understand of this game if you actually believe that Timo is the same player no matter where you put him. If a manager doesn't use the player correctly he WILL perform worse, it's basics. Why is a 30+ goal scorer from last season hugging the touchline most of the time when he gets the ball? 

I suggest you work on your reading comprehension, it’s sorely lacking.

I never said players are the same irrelevant of the position. A football player should be capable of taking a touch and making 5 yard passes irrelevant of their position. How is that so complicated for you to understand? Have you actually played the game at any level? Even a kick about in the park? I assume you wouldn’t be able to do the basics like control the ball because you wouldn’t be in your favoured position in an 11-a-side team? Do you see how stupid that is? Frank could put Werner in goals and when the ball is passed back to him, I’d expect him to be able to control it with his feet.

4 minutes ago, reparto corse said:

It's not the "Old Shed heads" that do the venting but some people that never show up otherwise and only come here when we are losing because they enjoy the drama and negativity.

Yea that much is true, but this thread is hardly ever positive, even if we win handsomely, lol

Its just getting more and more obvious that Lmpard has clear favourites and they just wont get dropped. Kante had a stinker the first half, yet he's still on the pitch and its Kovacic who came off.. Instead of taking off Tammy and playing Werner central, he keeps Tammy on still.

4 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

I like that frank hiked off Werner he has had more than enough chances, but I don’t like that what looked like a killer turned into Torres 2.0 

Agree, but we've been through enough strikers to know a poor player when we see one.  He's not a technical or clinical striker.  Great pace, but continues to underperform.

2 minutes ago, Jackson27 said:

He's Trying To Accommodate Tammy, We All Know Werner Isn't An Out And Out Winger, So Why Not Play Werner Either Up Top On His Own Or Change Formation And Have Werner With Abraham

Exactly. Why is he trying to accomodate our 3rd best striker though? Giroud has proven he is miles ahead of Tammy, and I strongly believe Werner up front would doa  much better job as well.

Yet Lampard keep on playing Tammy ?

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

I suggest you work on your reading comprehension, it’s sorely lacking.

I never said players are the same irrelevant of the position. A football player should be capable of taking a touch and making 5 yard passes irrelevant of their position. How is that so complicated for you to understand? Have you actually played the game at any level? Even a kick about in the park? I assume you wouldn’t be able to do the basics like control the ball because you wouldn’t be in your favoured position in an 11-a-side team? Do you see how stupid that is? Frank could put Werner in goals and when the ball is passed back to him, I’d expect him to be able to control it with his feet.

You did say however that it's ALL HIS FAULT. So it's clearly NOT all his fault when he isn't even playing his natural game, learn what is his natural position and what he actually does the best. You can't argue that he's 100% to be blamed when the manager is putting him to do stuff that he never actually did. He didn't score over 30 goals last season playing what he's playing now, so how in the world is it only his fault?!?

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Some are probably like that, but there are also some that probably just show up to vent. I can understand it, the interent is a good place to vent, and it helps to do it amongst those that support the same team as you. 

your not even watching how is that supporting the team ?