Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Just now, Scott Harris said:

You're right, it's not supporting the team, but I value my stress levels much more than football these days. 

Don't blame you tbh. I turned the game off against Bayern last season when we were 2-0 down in about 20 minutes and I got abuse on here for it. What difference does it make? We're not at the game anyway. 

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

You did say however that it's ALL HIS FAULT. So it's clearly NOT all his fault when he isn't even playing his natural game, learn what is his natural position and what he actually does the best. You can't argue that he's 100% to be blamed when the manager is putting him to do stuff that he never actually did. He didn't score over 30 goals last season playing what he's playing now, so how in the world is it only his fault?!?

You’re not understanding this at all and it shouldn’t be difficult. I genuinely cannot break it down any further for you. It is 100% Werners fault that he cannot control the ball - his position has zero to do with it.

I’m soooo glad he scored 30 goals last season for another team, that totally makes his performances for us of late so much better - hopefully you can w**k yourself to sleep over that goal record at Leipzig tonight.

Just now, PhilH930 said:

I'm about tired of the youth also, well Tammy and Odoi.  It's all too easy for them.  They make a lot of money for mediocrity - none of them have the character to change things.

We've seen this performance how many times under Lampard?  Chelsea is too comfortable.  Need a manager that can demand and make them work more.

And there is 3-0.  Hahah - pathetic performance.

Can’t blame today on the kids. Tammy scored 2 last time out, & CHO has barely played.

This Arsenal team has Smith-Rowe, Martinelli & Saka starting.

Why dont Chelsea players take a shot at goal once inawhile... only pumping the ball to tammy and he keeps loosing it, and this is the way Lampard wants them to play match inmatch out, over and over again.. what a bunch of sissies on this team and coaching straff.. 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

You’re not understanding this at all and it shouldn’t be difficult. I genuinely cannot break it down any further for you. It is 100% Werners fault that he cannot control the ball - his position has zero to do with it.

I’m soooo glad he scored 30 goals last season for another team, that totally makes his performances for us of late so much better - hopefully you can w**k yourself to sleep over that goal record at Leipzig tonight.

Oh so now you're only complaining that he "can't control the ball" just so that the way we have been using him never comes into question, it was 100% valid that he gets to hug the touchline most of the time and to run like an idiot there, the only problem is that he's actually a poor player that can't control the ball... So if he's so bad why did we sign him?