Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

coco

Just now, sonic90 said:

It's a confidence issue, he was doing fine until he played on the wing. On a pure logical level he should be able to do the basics on the wing but he just doesn't feel comfortable there. Lamps has to see this and recognise he can't do it and just don't play him there.

Obviously he lost his confidence after spending 10+ games hugging the touchline and not getting into many chances, while missing the ones he had.

This is why I know that I'm right when I say that it's not 100% his own fault for not performing, he clearly doesn't feel comfortable there and Lampard isn't getting the best ouf of him.

7 minutes ago, Imran_CFC said:

The worrying thing is that in the last 4 games we haven't really worked any of the keepers nearly enough. 

Every team we play lately, their keeper has very little to do.

We have been outplayed today by a much fresher, hungrier Arsenal side and THAT is so disappointing.

Consolation goal, but that doesn't cover the cracks.

Just now, Simon35 said:

Why are people disrespecting lampard? We are not allowed to disrespect him remember he was a legend for the club . I am just repeating what I’ve heard. My question is do we have a weak team or a weak manager?

Clearly both today, but Arse we're really desperate for a win, more so than us.  But that will change for Villa.