Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Just now, Brutos said:

Jorginho missing is irrelevant here don’t even try put  any blame on him Arsenal fully deserved a 3-0 win here we have been embarrassing from the first minute 

It's a not a stick to beat him with, both him and Bruno Fernandes have had their pens saved more frequently so we can talk about the technique being figured out.

Just now, Brutos said:

Jorginho missing is irrelevant here don’t even try put  any blame on him Arsenal fully deserved a 3-0 win here we have been embarrassing from the first minute 

Both against Liverpool and now he missed, when we are down he misses. Should have given it to Havertz.

Just now, bluedave said:

I imagine any goalkeeper worth his salt will have studied Jorginho’s technique and won’t be tricked into diving early. He needs to come up with a new gimmick or just keep the f**k away.

I have never understood his penalty style (was never a fan of Hazard's either). Just choose a corner and blast it, so that even if the keeper guesses right you may still score. I hate weak ass penalties.