Chelsea v Aston Villa (PL) Mon 28th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Important goal to take a lead here, the game can go to other way very easily. A good game to watch by the way.

First 25-30 minutes were for Villa, they put few dangerous chances. We took our goal very well and took the control. This is what happens when you get the confidence you need as a team.

Pulisic is great, only if he could take goals way better he would be unstoppable player.

We still have 45 minutes to play, I believe if we will score the 2nd goal Villa will not respond and we can go for more, but we must close down every attack by Villa.

COME ON CHELS!!! 

Really good half of football. Villa are decent and play some good stuff but we have looked so more lively. Mount is everywhere and Pulicic and CHO have done well too. Nut everyone has played their part.

Just hope we keep it up and add a second. Subs could be crucial. Come on The Chels!

I'm a bit concerned with the apparent drop off in confidence from Mendy recently which could be a recipe for disaster with the defence we have out tonight. Going forwards we look pretty good as both Mount and CHO are playing well. Pulisic still looks a bit out of sorts and our overall finishing remains poor. However i rate their keeper highly so to be leading now all is good.

4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

We have pulisic and Werner playing night and day, who have you got for the evening? Or do you class evening as either night or day?

Oh right, I thought you were attempting a rude pun. Evening can be day or night, depending on if it’s dark or not.

1 minute ago, Nevamind said:

Kai for Mount just for tactical interest. 

I must admit i am scratching my head over this one actually. Mount is having a decent game. Why take him off for a player who is clearly out of form. Maybe if we get another 2 goals then maybe give Havertz and Werner some game time.