Chelsea v Aston Villa (PL) Mon 28th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, bisright1 said:

But the moment they scored he's back on his feet and ready to play on.

Can you explain what injury he had where he was temporarily paralysed for 2 minutes?

Do you think a leg break is the only injury worthy of staying down? You ever clashed knees? Not a game ending injury but you’re not running f**king anywhere in the next minute or two afterwards.

It’s absurd to say because someone plays on that they weren’t hurt. The vendetta by a lot of people on this forum with Christensen is unreal. Guy breathes and some of you wet the bed over it.

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Imagine having this poor an understanding of football and how pain and injuries work?

So you think John Terry or Kurt Zouma would be laying down due to pain.. I understand if it was an injury but there is definitely a difference between pain and Injury. Christensen has been a softie since the day he left the womb

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Do you think a leg break is the only injury worthy of staying down? You ever clashed knees? Not a game ending injury but you’re not running f**king anywhere in the next minute or two afterwards.

It’s absurd to say because someone plays on that they weren’t hurt. The vendetta by a lot of people on this forum with Christensen is unreal. Guy breathes and some of you wet the bed over it.

I have been incredibly patient with christensen and I don't buy that he's a bad player like some people claim. 

But for me, a central defender needs to get up when in pain. Not stay on the ground hoping the ref stops the game. Which is 100% what he was doing (he got hit on the shin not the knee) and it's not the first time he's done it. 

Lots of footballers do it, it's part of the game. But when you are a winger or a striker, it's acceptable. I hardly ever see a defender playing dead on the floor because it's so f**king risky. None of our other defenders would do that.

Edited by bisright1