Chelsea v Aston Villa (PL) Mon 28th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Just now, just said:

He just stopped Grealish getting the ball across when we were badly stretched. He has just hit a lovely 30 yard cross field ball. Two things more than Jorginho did all game. I really don't have a Scooby what you are watching half the time.

Idk wtf you watched but first shot on target from Grealish came from when he shook off Kante and Mendy saved it. 

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

He passed the ball well, we would be still leading the game if not for Christensen. Kante did nothing better than Jorginho this game, nothing.

If we need a player to come onto the pitch and pass it 5 yards left and right, then I could do that for free. Or let's get Mikel back if we need a player to do that, because he did it for us for years and got heavily criticised throughout his career because it wasn't enough of a contribution.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

If we need a player to come onto the pitch and pass it 5 yards left and right, then I could do that for free. Or let's get Mikel back if we need a player to do that, because he did it for us for years and got heavily criticised throughout his career because it wasn't enough of a contribution.

Nice try, the pass completion rate graph is still coming your way.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

All I know is that we looked better out there when Jorginho started the game, twice now. Not his fault that Christensen stopped playing. You should f**king watch the game, Jorginho was passing to Chilwell switching the flank as much as he could this game, f**k off with this 5 yard passes, that's Kante not Jorginho.

3 minutes ago, just said:

He just stopped Grealish getting the ball across when we were badly stretched. He has just hit a lovely 30 yard cross field ball. Two things more than Jorginho did all game. I really don't have a Scooby what you are watching half the time.

And it's a good job Jorginho was subbed off, because Kante would have been too far forward and wouldnt have been able to get back and help out the defence. I wouldn't have fancied Jorginho vs Grealish in that situation.

4 minutes ago, Brutos said:

We will win 2-1

Even if we fluke it how much longer does this go on for before something gives? 3-0 down at West Brom, throwing away lead after lead at home to Southampton, basically having our backsides handed to us by Arsenal, looking second best at Everton and not with it at Wolves. The only forgivable defeat is Liverpool (again at least partly down to Christensen). 

For all the investment and so called quality players at our disposal we should be in a far better position than we’re in.

Edited by Pob

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

All I know is that we looked better out there when Jorginho started the game, twice now. Not his fault that Christensen stopped playing. You should f**king watch the game, Jorginho was passing to Chilwell switching the flank as much as he could this game, f**k off with this 5 yard passes, that's Kante not Jorginho.

This is genuinely how I picture you when Jorgi makes a 5 yard pass.

Randy Marsh GIF by memecandy