Chelsea v Man City (PL) Sun 3rd Jan 2021 16:30 GMT

We are so obviously lacking any quality in midfield. We are being overrun. I would replace all three of Kante, Mount and Kovacic at half time. Mount and Kovacic are anonymous. Kante is absolutely horrendous. I am not sure how he has kept his place in the team this season - is it a lack of other options? He's been at fault for all three goals today. He doesn't track back, he gets lost and doesn't mark anyone, he loses the ball when he has possession. It's criminal. Same things he did against Aston Villa, Wolves, and Arsenal recently that cost us. 

Watching Chelsea right now is a nightmare I cannot wake up from.

1 minute ago, Ph.c. said:

Excited to see if his many usual critics will find a way to blame this on AC... 

No AC, Alonso, Jorginho or Havertz to blame today, naturally that means it'll all be Kovacic's fault then cause there's no way Lampard blaming his golden boys Midson and Kante

Jesus, they are taking the piss now.

Wrong game to bring Ziyech back. Clearly not fit - get CHO and Gilmour on at H-T and try and salvage a bit of pride.

Tv audiences love child just lost the ball again doing exactly the same thing again in a decent position . Then we either get countered or go all the way back again . Pulisic should get back to the farmers league . Absolute crap 

When was the last time a Chelsea team picked themselves up when things got tough? Mourinho's 3rd season, Conte's second season, the season under Sarri, and twice now under Lampard we have seen this team go through a run of form that looks like a team fighting relegation. 

Is it really asking too much of them to not capitulate after 1 result doesn't go their way? Because that seems to what is happening in every season with them of late.

What the f**k are they doing? Do Chelsea FC even have a match plan going out on the field? They look like a bunch of scarecrows walking around on the field with theire head up theire ass...

This hereis a disgrace, and have been for close 1 and a Hald month. Does Frank have a match plan? What is his tactics? I see the team doing the same every fotball match. 

Nothing personal, but the manager chair in Chelsea is way to big for Frank, when you can't even be honest to yourself, you gotta go frankie... im sorry, but ive given up all my hopes in Lampard as Chelsea manager atm.

Get a manager 

2 minutes ago, General said:

I’m leaving the forum early today ! The so called bottling on the pitch is far outweighed on here by fans who quite plainly are not that, a fan usually supports the team on match day. Take a look in the mirror and maybe another sport is better suited to your whining whingeing purpose, one where you can pick a team or athlete that is guaranteed to bring you the instant gratification of plastic glory that you all hunger so much.

I don’t think people are whining. They are just being critical of a team and manager that have been on poor form for the last few games.

Just now, CFCCAN said:

Well its hardly an encouragement seeing yourself 3 goals down and looking to the sidelines for answers only to see your manager with his arms folded without even a suggestion...

So again, what exactly are you expecting of him?