Chelsea v Man City (PL) Sun 3rd Jan 2021 16:30 GMT

2 minutes ago, IndianaBlue85 said:

Such an idiot 

Why because you don’t like hearing the truth ? Look at our form since he came into the team ? If you don’t see the direct correlation then you are even dumber then you sound . Oh yeah he was a little lucky last season .... 

4 minutes ago, ZouMan said:

We were not going to win with Anthony Taylor on the pitch.

Not the reason we are seeing this. And neither is the ridiculous claim that City cheated their way to a break. 

This is totally of our own making. Dont look for excuses. 

1 minute ago, Wearyourblue said:

Many calling out people for not being supporters for thinking Frank should go, had no problem not being supporters when it was Sarri.

Never you call out frank or any player that’s English . You can call out anybody else tho. For me I don’t care about background. If a player not giving his all he should be called out.

9 minutes ago, jack h said:

What are you expecting from him exactly? Time for the players to step up and take some responsibility. The mistake Frank has made since the game started is not making subs quickly.

Last season I defended Lampard a lot because there were so many personnel issues in our squad in key areas, I'll always maintain Lampard did an excellent job last season. However this lineup today should at worst be comfortably in the top four and the more this carries on the more we get cut adrift.

I was worried about our performances at the start of the season but I put it down to the Covid situation and everyone else getting strange result's but since December things have been looking beyond hopeless, i genuinely don't look at a single fixture at the minute and feel confident we can win, not even Morecombe.

Well that was horrible, yet again. We look like 11 individuals. Toothless in attack, midfield is pressing like headless chickens, defense is out of position. This is structural, can't blame the players for it anymore.

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

It's worse than it was with Sarri and Co yet because it's Frank we have just to sit back and allow our club to become a joke. 

Exactly, if this was Chris Hughton in charge, 90% of the forum would want him to get the axe by now. Let's call a spade a spade, time to take the tinted specs off, the current leadership isn't working.

2 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

He's lost the dressing room. 

Honestly if people think we are just going to magically improve then they might as well sign themselves into the funny farm. 

These guys don't want to play for him or they are not being set up correctly. 

It's worse than it was with Sarri and Co yet because it's Frank we have just to sit back and allow our club to become a joke. 

Interested to hear how you think we should be setup? 

Because outside of James at RB i don't think this is far off our best starting 11.

Maybe Havertz for Kovacic but he's been sh*te so far.

2 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Shocking defending as a team, our distance between the lines is huge. We don't know how to press, our possession is clearly doesn't work.

Too much things that did not work out. Maybe if we have some respect to our emblem, we will try to make a comeback in the second half.

Half to forgot.

The pressing is just shocking. I saw it in the very first minute. Several of our players will "press" one player on the ball and then he just passes it to another in acres of space. 

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I’m hoping to see Jody Morris will come out for the second half pretending he’s Kovacic and add a bit of sh*thousery to our midfield. 

Well he couldn't have picked a worse disguise there could he 

Just now, IndianaBlue85 said:

They’re missing starters and still were getting embarrassed 

Cut that bullsh*t, the only player they're missing that improves them is Aguero and he's been missing for ages. They are better all over the pitch both with and without the ball, they are clinical with their passing and shooting and that is all against a team in poor form and totally devoid of confidence.

I have a feeling players are fearing for Frank and are in shock. I think Frank is liked and everyone feels pressure for him. Maybe Frank has a chance if we have a decent second half and grind us out from this rut. This game is gone 

Man City showed how this game is played, very simple and very effective.

We think that they will casually just keep their lines forward and allow space for Pulisic and Werner, that's very naive. Obviously they will be ready since our ball is moving so slowly.

But we on the other hand allow KDB and others to get in a 1v1 situation inside of our box casually since we're just so nice and fair play.

Just now, Overherewa said:

Why because you don’t like hearing the truth ? Look at our form since he came into the team ? If you don’t see the direct correlation then you are even dumber then you sound . Oh yeah he was a little lucky last season .... 

no I see a manager who hasn’t adjusted his game plans and hasn’t adapted to this big of a job yet. It was too early for Frank here but you blaming Pulisic is hilarious because he’s been much better than Mount or any of your English players but you just want to start something because Pulisic is American. That’s fine I’ve been a chelsea fan 27 years so I didn’t cheer for them because he signed here but to say he’s awful, is well just laughable and stupid. 

I think Lampard gets the season for me. We aren't going to get relegated and we aren't going to qualify for the champions league. Changing the manager won't affect that. No one can convince me otherwise.

He has until the end of the season for me to show that his team can play together, that he has a plan. If he can convince the board of that, then he gets his final year. If he can't, then he's had 2 full seasons and a big transfer window. 

In the mean time, the board need to start sounding out nagelsman.