Chelsea v Man City (PL) Sun 3rd Jan 2021 16:30 GMT

coco

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

We are getting schooled here by City's B team...

They don't even play with a real striker. While we don't really know which one we should use, talk about how we have no clue how to use our players and when...

Just now, Argo said:

Trust me I take less than zero pleasure in this infact it hurts me big time to say this but I just can't see anyway that this gets turned around, even Conte's last few months wasn't this bad. Patience is all well and good if the projected end product is something you want to see but what end product are we building towards here? If the performances were still promising despite the rut I'd keep cool but following us atm feels like a chore and that's not a good thing especially in these times.

Conte's second season was just as bad for me, the end of Jose's reign both times was also equally as painful to watch in terms of how bad the football was. If this went on till the end of the season I'd understand Frank getting sacked but not now. people need to show him some patience and see if he can turn it around.

I said if we don't win this one, then we can forget top 4. I just don't see it happening now. It's not like last season where our only serious competition was Leicester and United, we have a load of other teams ahead of us or with games in hand on us this time and there is no chance they will all fall apart and I don't expect a single one of them to crumble to the same level we have. 

Just now, Gol15 said:

They don't even play with a real striker. While we don't really know which one we should use, talk about how we have no clue how to use our players and when...

Its the managerial experience also knowing which approach to use against your opponent even when your devoid of some player choices.  This game was too easy for Pep, especially once the 2nd went in.

Would of been nice to loose this game only to a penalty, at least that way we could of collectively blamed the fat w**ker in the black

Edited by Malta Blue
Wish my phone would stop trying to sensor me