Chelsea v Man City (PL) Sun 3rd Jan 2021 16:30 GMT

4 minutes ago, enigma said:

The Tomori situation doesn't sit right with me. Makes me wonder about behind the scenes. 

Same as that mate. Has he actually played since he got called into the England  squad ? 

It’s been the same for a long time now. The stats don’t lie. Pick any one of a dozen stats and it shows just how poor we are. 
This has to change. I actually question the mentality of our youth players - I think they’re a little soft and aren’t really up for the fight. 

Pains me to say it, but we should really be looking to replace Lampard. 

These performances do not reflect the level of our squad. I didn't expect a title challenge from us this season, but we are severely underperforming. Sadly it doesn't look like Lamps knows how to get us out of it.

Brighton, Crystal Palace, Burnley, Sheffield United, Leeds, Newcastle and West Ham are the teams we’ve beat this year. That alone shows we’ve not beaten a single top team in the league this year and only lose when we face them. This team will be lucky very lucky to even make the Europa league spots. 

We don’t look like a team that’s worked together in training we look absolutely clueless in every way tactics I don’t think there is none ability to react to difficult moments none identify none we just look clueless 

I didn't even expect us to challenge for the title this season, I was just hoping to see some change from previous seasons. I am sick of watching us go on a decent run of form and then completely crumble after 1 result doesn't go our way. Is there any other team in the league that goes from one extreme to the next as regularly as us? All of the teams around us will pick up a bad result here and there, but they bounce back, why does it take months of awful results from us before we see any signs of improvement?

Somehow the club needs to have a good clear out and get some decent midfield and defensive players in. It was just unfortunate that COVID came along leaving clubs here and in Europe with little cash to buy players; we have so much deadwood I'm wondering why clubs are not even expressing player swaps as transfer deals these days.