Chelsea v Morecambe (FA) Sun 10th Jan 2021 13:30 GMT

On 10/01/2021 at 13:44, Munkworth said:

All in black today. 

Let’s get into the nitty gritty of it all;

Mushrooms... tiny button or big portobello? 

Tomatoes... tin of plum or grilled fresh?

Mushrooms - Oyster and Chestnut from the allotment, Magic from up the woods

Tomatoes - From the greenhouse

23 hours ago, Dolfy52 said:

Ah c’mon I’m not always negative, I said I was pleased for Werner and happy with the result, I guess I’ll try and be always happy from now on. Well the man used to have hair until he went bald, can’t change the pick though I’m afraid, he’s a Texan legend. 😂

Was that before he came out as gay?

2 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

Mushrooms - Oyster and Chestnut from the allotment, Magic from up the woods

Tomatoes - From the greenhouse

Hold your horses their buddy boy, you can’t just turn up last orders and stick yer nose in our long drunken ramblings! Our terrible Shed End full English has been painstakingly crafted through many an awful football match. 

While most have been having a pop at everything Chelsea because we don’t win every game and every trophy by a million goals or Frank doesn’t player the player they support (as opposed to the actual club), a few brave souls have soldiered on with the important things at hand. 

You’ll try telling me Heinz are better than Branston next you mad bastard!

11 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Hold your horses their buddy boy, you can’t just turn up last orders and stick yer nose in our long drunken ramblings! Our terrible Shed End full English has been painstakingly crafted through many an awful football match. 

While most have been having a pop at everything Chelsea because we don’t win every game and every trophy by a million goals or Frank doesn’t player the player they support (as opposed to the actual club), a few brave souls have soldiered on with the important things at hand. 

You’ll try telling me Heinz are better than Branston next you mad bastard!

What sort of working-class hell is this?  Heinz or Branston??????  Home-grown borlotti in a hand-made sauce from fresh tomatoes, garlic and shallots.

2 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

What sort of working-class hell is this?  Heinz or Branston??????  Home-grown borlotti in a hand-made sauce from fresh tomatoes, garlic and shallots.

You mean, make things from scratch :shok: ? Through the years I've read a lot of controversial posts on this forum, but this one takes the shop-bought cake!

6 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

You’re a good lad Yorkers! It needs to be accessible for @Malta Blue, he’s from Southampton so it needs to basically be a child’s meal to fit with his mental capacity. 

50 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I'm from Southampton, not the states, jeez I know how to use a frying pan and a stick of lard

My own unmentionable place of birth is the subject of a tv series now. Sheez, my father getting a job far away from that place and having to move aged 8, close to Amsterdam, was the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

Still, you were not that lucky that young, were you :biggrin:

Edited by Valerie

11 hours ago, Valerie said:

My own unmentionable place of birth is the subject of a tv series now. Sheez, my father getting a job far away from that place and having to move aged 8, close to Amsterdam, was the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

Still, you were not that lucky that young, were you :biggrin:

No I wasn't but my children are 🤣