Chelsea v Morecambe (FA) Sun 10th Jan 2021 13:30 GMT

I wonder if he's playing mount with havertz an ziyech hoping to get back to the link up the 3 seemed to be building early this season before injuries and covid. Also I don't see the point in filling this team with youth, I don't think they would learn much really, a lot of them have played teams at this level already in that other cup competition.  The main thing we need is to get a consistent front 5 playing together and get some confidence. 

5 minutes ago, Dolfy52 said:

Ah what a boring line up and even bench, don’t see the point in having kids train in the first team if you ain’t even using them on the bench. 

Of course there's a point in having them train with the first team, it's a good progression and makes much more sense than just throwing 5 or 6 on the pitch together. Currently our main need is to get back to some consistent performances for the league, and that's what we need to concentrate on. 

3 minutes ago, dkw said:

Of course there's a point in having them train with the first team, it's a good progression and makes much more sense than just throwing 5 or 6 on the pitch together. Currently our main need is to get back to some consistent performances for the league, and that's what we need to concentrate on. 

No excuse to at least not have them on the bench when you can make five changes though. Just disappointed is all when I invest time in following their progression, never mind.