Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Who else is getting the minutes he does? Kovacic at least gets rotated. Kante you can understand why he starts every game since we have no other options in the middle. But Mount never gets shifted even when he's in passenger mode. 

He gets more time because hes already shown what he can do, it's up to the others to take their chances when they get in.

1 minute ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Wonder is CHO and Gilmour would get a start next game if they both came on and scored a hat trick.

I'm hoping gilmour comes on at H/T and scores right from kick off for the sake of my prediction

1 minute ago, PloKoon13 said:

I wouldn't worry too much - that's Havertz's default expression.

The midfield has been horrendous so far (other than maybe Mount who was responsible for the one moment of genuine invention so far). If we create any legitimate chances I feel like it's going to be by spamming balls at Giroud's head.

Giroud is with most goals this season than the rest of the attacking players. This is more than enough that Frank don't see anything else from 4-3-3 and changing players

1 minute ago, coco said:

He gets more time because hes already shown what he can do, it's up to the others to take their chances when they get in.

So it's up to other players to perform but not him? Didn't you just say no midfielders are performing in your last post? Which is it? It's either one or the other, either he's playing well or he isn't. 

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

So it's up to other players to perform but not him? Didn't you just say no midfielders are performing in your last post? Which is it? It's either one or the other, either he's playing well or he isn't. 

He's show by far the best form form all our midfielders over the last 18 months, whats so hard to figure ? jesus !

4 minutes ago, Liam said:

Thanks a million lads for posting the links it is for my godson who is in Spain and is made up now to be able to watch the blues

I'm watching on my projector via the laptop and I'm on here with my phone. It was far too much effort to write the full link without copy and pasting