Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

So does this mean that in the next game we will see the 4-3-3 once again with Kante, Kovacic and Mount and CHO will once again be on the bench?

I don't think we are good enough to challenge for the top 4 position at all, I see no improvement here, we barely managed to win against 10 men here and it's a real bottom feeder Fulham that we should have won comfortably by at least 2 goals difference.

4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I hope your right but jeez how many sitters does he have to miss to become the next torres?

Thing is you don’t go from one of the most lethal in a strong German league to just sh*t doesn’t happen. If next year this time he’s still not firing then I will change my view.

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

So does this mean that in the next game we will see the 4-3-3 once again with Kante, Kovacic and Mount and CHO will once again be on the bench?

I don't think we are good enough to challenge for the top 4 position at all, I see no improvement here, we barely managed to win against 10 men here and it's a real bottom feeder Fulham that we should have won comfortably by at least 2 goals difference.

Couple of days i said the same. But you were on laugh on me

Just now, Munkworth said:

You’re right but we’re a man down from kick off... :blush2:

We're not losing with him in the starting lineup though so I don't see your logic here, doesn't really fit as a response :face_palm:

A close first half and they lost a man.

• We kept up a good pace and pressure yet could not really make it count and also looked a bit error prone defensively like with Azpi's back pass to Mendy almost going astray.
  • Mount took his goal well from their poor clearance.

No problems with Frank's subs today.

• CHO looked lively when he came on and stretched them.
  • Tammy not sure yet at least he closed them down, noticed Lampard screaming at him to get back and help defend a corner.
  • Werner should have had a hattrick not sure what is wrong with him.

Other stuff

• Why when we are a man up won't Chilwell run down the line for Pulisic instead of waiting for the hospital ball?
  • Giroud was less effective and if we are going to throw in crosses we need someone like Havertz in there too. 
  • Ziyech despite crossing well does not seem to be able to hit a decent shot on target.

Summary

• Not convincing yet an away win.

Werner. Is a good player. Frank may well be a good manager one day but he’s not at then moment. Good at recruitment but not at putting structure and spine into the teamEven Jorginho and kova are better than they are looking. 
Rudigier made a dreadful error and Fulham should have scored from it that  was the worst miss bu anyone in this game and there were a few to choose from. Frustrating that’s for sure. 

8 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

We're not losing with him in the starting lineup though so I don't see your logic here, doesn't really fit as a response :face_palm:

There is no logic, I’m just winding you up! I like Jorgi but I don’t think the league suits him. 

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

There is no logic, I’m just winding you up! I like Jorgi but I don’t think the league suits him. 

If Lampard stays he will probably sell him to fund some cash for Rice anyway...

If we play like that against Leicester we will get absolutely walloped because in my view they are top 2 when it comes to playing on the counter. 

Hopefully Kante, Reece, Zouma and CHO can start and offer some more solidity and fluidity in our play.