Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

He needs to start havertz he is our record signing we know his quality. Play him into form. 

Callum deserves a start, it looks to me he just shut his eyes and waved his pencil over a list of names on this one. 

I don’t see the logic which I normally do in franks line ups even if they aren’t my picks. 

7 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I actually don’t understand Lampards selections at times. How is Callum not starting this. He’s not playing people on merit.

I called a month ago that Callum was having a better season than Pulisic, infact I think he's got the higher ceiling full stop but that arguments for another day.

It seems the post lockdown form has made Pulisic untouchable like past form seemed to make Kante untouchable last season despite his competition outperforming him.

I am finding it really hard to defend lampard here

this team is obviously not  based on form whatsoever. Wtf does CHO have to do to get a game

oh well look forward to more ore balls across the back four

if we lose ................

4 minutes ago, Argo said:

I called a month ago that Callum was having a better season than Pulisic, infact I think he's got the higher ceiling full stop but that arguments for another day.

It seems the post lockdown form has made Pulisic untouchable like past form seemed to make Kante untouchable last season despite his competition outperforming him.

Pulisic last season has shown far better abillity than CHO ever has, so that's probably why. But that's not to say CHO doesn't have a lot of potential, I do think he's unfairly sidelined. 

Half way through the season and 10th looks awful. But in reality we're only 6 points off the top 4, it's not exactly insurmountable. However, we defintely need to go on a winning run, or Frank will be in trouble.

14 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Hmm... close enough to what I wanted. A shame not to see Gilmour and Hudson-Odoi start though. Would have started Havertz too. Jorginho and Kovacic don't really have any business being in the starting XI at the moment. At least Lamps has got it right up front - starting Werner would have been a horrible decision.

Interesting that Rüdiger is starting next to Silva - presumably a combination of making sure he's match fit for the upcoming onslaught of difficult fixtures and giving Zouma a rest.

So not THAT close then?!!

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

Half way through the season and 10th looks awful. But in reality we're only 6 points off the top 4, it's not exactly insurmountable. However, we defintely need to go on a winning run, or Frank will be in trouble.

I think he's already in trouble; apart from Chilwell and Silva he hasn't managed these new signings well at all IMO.

3 minutes ago, RMH said:

So if Frank plays Havertz, people complain about it because he's been piss poor. When Frank doesn't play Havertz, people complain because he is the most expensive player and a great player to become. FFS can we just be consistent in the criticism?

We are just consistently inconsistent.....just like the team we watch and the bloke that picks the team....what do you expect :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, dansubrosa said:

Really disappointed with the line up, especially CHO and Gilmour not starting.

We really need a good performance, hopefully today will be the day.

With Gilmour, I think Frank is concerned on the physical aspect. Fulham have physical players in the team. Not too surprised and he probably is worried about him being bullied off the ball.

Seeing the squad for the game made ne realize that there are only logical explanations to see the same again. Either Frank has gone completely out of his depth/became fed up with the pressure and the work here or Roman has somehow convinced him he will not be sacked this season unless we are in relegation zone.

Otherwise, I cant seem to grasp why are we seeing this mdfield week in and out. Just repace Kova or Jorgh with Kante and u have the perfect recipe for an abyssmal peformance. I am limping, fat and my bc hurts like hell but will offer more creativity than those 3 combined. We get it, he ruined whatever confidence Kai had by making him play RB so that his love child can make the squad but why dont play Billy ffs. Why is CHO on the bench again when Puli is clearly struggling atm.

I am expecting nothing from this game, I just hope that we will at least not get spanked and I will not lose my sleep.

Just now, STATS said:

With Gilmour, I think Frank is concerned on the physical aspect. Fulham have physical players in the team. Not too surprised and he probably is worried about him being bullied off the ball.

I understand that but I think Fulham will park the bus so it’d be nice to have Gilmour dictating the play. 

Hopefully he’ll get some minutes today but I doubt it with his strong the bench is looking.