Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

9 minutes ago, Chels-top-boy said:

At least another season. Took Fergie 4 years to win something with Utd. 

Yes but Fergie had years of experience, knowledge and prior success. All Frank has in inexperience, history and enthusiasm.

2 minutes ago, loz said:

Agreed. He has got too high too soon it was a gamble which we only took because of the transfer ban and its not working out now that the shackles are off. The number of goals we concede is incredible. We could easily finish the season well below mid table if Lampard stays. 

People forget that nobody really fancied the job without signings last season. I don't remember candidates queueing up for it.

That was white hot, steaming dog sh*t. Second best all over the pitch. Abysmal performances from the whole team, and every individual bar Mount.

James is clearly not fit. Why put him up against a rocket like Harvey Barnes?

Why do we consistently fail to ever play the ball between the lines? Every single time we have possession the ball goes into the corner of the pitch (if we even get that far). Havertz’s movement off the ball is non-existent, and the closest thing we have to incisive passing is the speculative efforts of Rüdiger (the less said about that the better).

Our midfield completely collapses without Kanté. Kovačić’s positioning when we are out of possession is comedy gold. There is just a gaping hole in front of the back four!

Fair play to Leicester though, they have been fantastic. I sincerely hope they can keep this run of form up - they are a really good team from back to front.

6 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

Klopp had a way of playing, a philosophy, an identity.

Exactly!! You could see it developing and where it was going.

We’ve gone backwards playing slow football looking for crosses yet buy a 50m striker who thrives in the exact opposite.

I know he’s had chances but you get my point.

Edited by DukesOfHazard

This is so frustrating again. There has been no danger for Leicester at all for us to score. We seem to totally lack ideas how to score. Sideway, sideways, sideways, backwards and sideways again. Some not so good grossings every once and awile for a striker who is not able to net a header. 

11 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

You could go at any point of the match and likely not miss anything good from us..

Yeah I know but I'm too lazy, normally I get my daughter to bring me my beer but my selfish wife puts her to bed at 8:30(7:30 uk time) so late kick offs I gotta get my own

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

The constant Klopp comparison is getting silly now 

It's doing my f**king tits in that's for sure. Getting sick of it, people act like Klopp had one year of experience in the Championship before he came to Liverpool. 

Not that he was considered one of the most underrated manager in the world at the time for what he did at Dortmund. 

Just now, Chels-top-boy said:

I’ve read. He done nothing special. But Liverpool fans were patient and look at them now. 

The problem is we have too many spoilt crybabies supporting this club.  

Dude, KLOPP HAS STYLE, IDEAS. Are you thinking or not? KLOPP did spent 200m for one or two seasons???????????????????????????

8 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Oh f**king hell, give it a rest with the Klopp comparisons please. 

Stop comparing a bloke who only finished 6th with Derby to a bloke who's had 15 years of managerial experience, won two Bundesligas, two German Cups and got to a CL final with Dortmund. Completely different story. 

Still think Frank has the potential to reach the same heights as Klopp. He just needs backing and patience. 

Just now, Malta Blue said:

Yeah I know but I'm too lazy, normally I get my daughter to bring me my beer but my selfish wife puts her to bed at 8:30(7:30 uk time) so late kick offs I gotta get my own

We need to have a whip round to get you a beer fridge within arms reach of you tv watching position...

Just now, Gol15 said:

Our best chance came from the 1-2 with Havertz and Pulisic but CHO couldn't put it on target. Havertz is constantly trying to read the game but the rest are just too slow.

Do me a favour. He's had trouble controlling the ball every time it has gone near him!