Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, Chels-top-boy said:

Liverpool played nothing like they do now in Klopp’s first two season. It took him 3 years to build his team.  Now Pool are the envy of the country. Lamps deserves at least another season and more financial backing. 

You want to give him more money?

The thing is very complicated. Frank is inexperienced, the side is very much inexperienced but they are expensive and big names. Getting into this type of rut and you don't have experience from the players nor the manager. I have no idea how we change this situation without changing personnel to be fair. Much more experienced Ole did just enough to save his arse many times. 

NEEDED TO VENT ASAP....

Sorry for the outburst but it can't be helped at the moment. I just can't believe what my eyes are watching unfold!! I don't usually do this but I deeply hope Frank will read this or the message will get related to him some way, some how (doubt it) as I really want him to succeed! Here goes, stop being sooooo naive!! Your footballing ideals in your head won't automatically manifest on the pitch! I understand he wants to play some sort of possession based football, but we just don't have the personnel to accommodate defensive transition. How many times have we been hit on the counter!? On seeing the team sheet today I whinced, no Kante with havertz in the hole and mason in a midfield berth against tilemans, Madison and Ndidi!? What on earth are you thinking!?. It's way to open and the reason why we will lose this game. 

5 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

He won the league with Dortmund and took them to a UCL final. He also had an identity with his high pressing football. All i see from us is cross and INSHA ALLAH

He had world class players and a settled team.  Besides the Bundesliga is a Mickey Mouse league.