Chelsea v Wolves (PL) Wed 27th Jan 2021 18:00 GMT

coco

34 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Sounds bad but I’m actually looking forward to this game now as the team might have some fight. I’m hoping there’s a new manager bounce. 

I doubt we'll have a new manager by then tbf. 

9 hours ago, coco said:

"They looked good in training"  said the new gaffer.....

Kepa

Azpilicueta     Rudiger     Christensen    Emerson

Jorginho  Kovacic  Kante

Ziyech                                                     Pulisic 

Werner

Change Emerson for Alonso and we’re on track to become the perfect business model with all the high price tags in the field. We probably would have to play Havertz for Azpi though...

No problem now. Should win this 3 or 4 nil.
This guy must be special. Can’t believe he can come in the country, as long as he tests negative, be allowed to take training and matches but isolate for only 5 days. You either isolate or you don’t!

Those that aren’t key workers, we have tests and we can only go to the supermarket or jog walk or cycle for an hour!!!

5 hours ago, cuppaT said:

We might actually win this.

How is this guy still around?

He only pipes up when we are in a bad moment or always make a sarky comment about the manager or a player.

A draw would be a pleasant surprise.’ (Chelsea v Palace)

We should be all over this offer. A chance to undo the Kapa damage to the finances. (Transfer offer for Hudson Odoi)

Villa created more in 10 mins against Liverpool than we did in 90.

This team has a special blend of lack of application and lack of character. Magnifique.

Miss the days when Frank first came in and people pretended we played amazing sexy football while drawing with mighty Sheffield at home.

Oh no. (His response to Lampard sacking).

I’m not really sure why the font size have changed but yeah, this guy only pipes up with negative and sarky comments. I’m just calling him out because he quite literally adds nothing positive. When everything is nice and rosy, suddenly he disappears.

Apparently Tuchel wanted to buy Jorginho and Rudiger. We still don't know what formation is he going to play. He played differently in Dortmund and PSG so really curious about this. 

Is Kante fit? 

My guess is 4231 with Jorginho and Kante double pivot and Kai AM. 

15 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Hmm one way or another I expect Tuchel will be picking the team so either a standard back 4 or a possible but unlikely back 3

Kepa

Azpi

Silva

Rudiger

Alonso

Jorginho 

Kovacic

Havertz

Pulisic

Giroud

Werner

Or

Kepa

Christensen

Silva

Rudiger

Azpi

Kovacic

Jorginho 

Alonso 

Havertz

Giroud

Werner

If he really picked kepa, I want tuchel sack right away

As much as I am disappointed and a little embarrassed by the decision to sack Frank,  it's been made and we move forward as a club.  I am not sure how the incoming manager is (still not official as of nearly Tuesday lunch time) has an effect on the game other than maybe a last minute rallying cry.  As some have pointed out you sometimes get a bounce effect and the players up their games, and sometimes you get the dead opposite. 

Interesting game, the players need to take the leadership I feel.  My gut feeling is we will win

I have written to the club to put me in charge for a game... think I would go  

Mendy 

James  Silva Rudiger Chilwell 

Gilmore 

Havertz Mount CHO

Werner Abraham 

11 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

How is this guy still around?

He only pipes up when we are in a bad moment or always make a sarky comment about the manager or a player.

A draw would be a pleasant surprise.’ (Chelsea v Palace)

We should be all over this offer. A chance to undo the Kapa damage to the finances. (Transfer offer for Hudson Odoi)

Villa created more in 10 mins against Liverpool than we did in 90.

This team has a special blend of lack of application and lack of character. Magnifique.

Miss the days when Frank first came in and people pretended we played amazing sexy football while drawing with mighty Sheffield at home.

Oh no. (His response to Lampard sacking).

I’m not really sure why the font size have changed but yeah, this guy only pipes up with negative and sarky comments. I’m just calling him out because he quite literally adds nothing positive. When everything is nice and rosy, suddenly he disappears.

I’m living in your head rent free.