Chelsea v Wolves (PL) Wed 27th Jan 2021 18:00 GMT

New coach but those selected play the same dull, dull, dull football.

I did miss the first 10 minutes but since watching I honestly don't recall the Wolves keeper touching the ball.

Hope for a better second 45.

1 minute ago, PhilH930 said:

Tuchel snuck down the tunnel there quickly like he needed a dump before the players arrive.  Makes me optimistic for second half.

Takes time to adjust your poo habits. I've managed to get mine just after I start work every day. Saves a fortune on toilet paper 

Wolves playing with a very deep back 5, leaving no room for anything, We do have to get behind them more, but this a problem numerous managers have to overcome, good luck, Wolves negativity is impinging our attacking, 94% possession means they are just going to sit in, unless we morph into 2011-12 Barca..

Edited by Ballack & Blu
Just now, Slojo said:

Chilwell has been absolulely sh*te, the left side is just nullified, nothing coming from there. Wolves are happy with us having this much of the ball. 

Alonso is better than Chilwell for me ... especially as a wing back .... I really don't see why we signed Chilwell ?

At least we're not losing at half time so this is a more positive performance. But other than that I think that Wolves had a great chance to score after a cross, their player was totally free to score.

1 minute ago, just said:

Absolute joke of a player. Any manager who picks him over Mount, Kante, Kovacic or Gilmour is clueless. I wouldn't mind but he has not even been put under any sort of pressure whatsoever.

But he's experienced mate, that's important...apparently.  experienced at being a sack of sh*t.

Just now, Imran_CFC said:

How can you possibly only add 3 minutes of stoppage time

5 minutes were wasted purely on the concussion check.

Another 3 minutes is more than enough of this utter boredom!

Just now, Ballack & Blu said:

Wolves playing with a very deep back 5, leaving no room for anything, We do have to get behind them more, but this a problem numerous managers have to overcome, good luck, Wolves negativity is impinging our attacking, 94% possession means they are just going to sit in, ales we morph into 2011-12 Barca..

There was a point right at the 45th were we just got got behind them and Havertz had the ball in a good position but there was nobody ahead of him. 

We're making this an easy game of them, hopefully Tuchel recognises it and makes the changes that need to be made. 

I think Gilmour would have looked fantastic in this line-up. Much better than Jorginho.

Getting a bit worried about Chilwell he has been mediocre for a long time now. He really needs to sort out his passing. He is decent at crossing but his short passing is terrible, which makes him give the ball away cheaply way too often. 

1 minute ago, Sexyfootball said:

Alonso is better than Chilwell for me ... especially as a wing back .... I really don't see why we signed Chilwell ?

I wouldn't say that. Chilwell was good at the start but he's looking sh*t lately, he's doing exactly what Emerson does, which is nothing. Although he does defend a lot better. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Pulisic for Havertz/Ziyech or Mount for Havertz.

Chilwell has done his best job so far fully passing backwards as soon as Havertz made a run into space so they don't work together there.