Chelsea v Wolves (PL) Wed 27th Jan 2021 18:00 GMT

2 minutes ago, General said:

Well luckily for you Roman personally scouted and signed the lad, he’s the main reason our legend of a top scorer is unemployed now. Tickles mission is to get a tune out of him at all costs, hence MM being on the bench 

You think Havertz is the main oreason Lamps was sacked? lol.

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't think I can remember a more uninspiring game of football. I'm not even being hyperbolic, this is woeful, pre season is more enjoyable than this.

You must’ve selectively forgotten the entire 18/19 season under a certain Italian chimney.

Just now, Lang7 said:

You think Havertz is the main oreason Lamps was sacked? lol.

It’s highly likely as the root cause of Frank getting a P45 is not the excuse of poor form but a major disagreement last year with Marina over transfers in and out. Time will prove that statement accurate imo.