Official Thomas Tuchel *Now Sacked*

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The target must remain top four, Tuchel needs to get us over the line to win over the fans, 5th place and Thrursday football won't be worth sacking Frank. If he can get us 4th he'll get respect of the loyal blues.

34 minutes ago, coco said:

The target must remain top four, Tuchel needs to get us over the line to win over the fans, 5th place and Thrursday football won't be worth sacking Frank. If he can get us 4th he'll get respect of the loyal blues.

Disagree. With the amazing squad of players we have and every single one of them having unquestionable loyalty to the Chelsea shirt I expect an experienced manager who is a proven technician to achieve a CL victory as well as top 4. After all he made it to the final last year and surely we have better players than PSG right?!!

5 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Disagree. With the amazing squad of players we have and every single one of them having unquestionable loyalty to the Chelsea shirt I expect an experienced manager who is a proven technician to achieve a CL victory as well as top 4. After all he made it to the final last year and surely we have better players than PSG right?!!

well im not going to argue with that am i 

2 minutes ago, coco said:

its called transition, what you expect me to unfollow the club and moan about the manager, no mate, thats what makes me loyal.

I don't disagree, it just looked like a joke on your part. 

But you can disagree with the managerial position and still follow the club. You don't have to like Tuchel, you can even want someone else while he's our manager, that doesn't make you disloyal. Because at the end of the day you want what's best for the club. 

Like I said, Tuchel isn't my ideal choice, but I'm keen to see what he can do and I think we'll see some improvement for sure with him here, otherwise, I'll be very disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I don't disagree, it just looked like a joke on your part. 

But you can disagree with the managerial position and still follow the club. You don't have to like Tuchel, you can even want someone else while he's our manager, that doesn't make you disloyal. Because at the end of the day you want what's best for the club. 

Like I said, Tuchel isn't my ideal choice, but I'm keen to see what he can do and I think we'll see some improvement for sure with him here, otherwise, I'll be very disappointed. 

this was the other option, but i calmed down.

Capture.PNG

Best case scenario is that he gets the best out of Pulisic, Werner and Havertz.

But since he is more proven and comes in as the guy that will save the season, if he doesn't do anything special he shouldn't last that long.

Anyway it took Sarri around 3 months or more to adjust the team and to teach them how they should play and that was even with Jorginho that was making it sure that we play how Sarri wanted, I'm very skeptical about Tuchel's ability to quickly make this particular squad play according to how he wants his team to play.

Maybe I should already change my profile picture for Allegri just so that I'm in the safe zone for next Christmas :close_tema: