Jump to content

Official Thomas Tuchel


coco
 Share

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Blue Exile said:

Best thing for me is how he has transformed Rudi and Andreas from donkeys to world class defenders in months. 
 

Sign him up.

I would say Kante too. Under Lampard we all considered of selling him! I love Lampard but Tuchel has transformed the players and the unity of the group.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


18 minutes ago, Gentian said:

I would say Kante too. Under Lampard we all considered of selling him!

That's not right. Only a very few people on here considered selling Kante. Most of us knew it was only a case of getting him over the injuries and 100% fit again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dansubrosa said:

Give him an extension! He’s bloody earned it!

Absolutely right. You just know if we had turned in a poor performance and lost last night, the media would have had a field day with stories about Zidane and Conte being lined up by Roman to replace him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, JM7 said:

I wonder what the meaning of taking his shoes off was?

The shoes have been a present from Nasser al-Khalifi, president of PSG.
Tuchel was wearing the shoes during the victories against Bergamo and RB Leipzig. PSG won both matches and reached the final.
Against Bayern Tuchel did not wear those shoes and lost.
So his staff told him to wear the shoes now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blue Exile said:

Best thing for me is how he has transformed Rudi and Andreas from donkeys to world class defenders in months. 
 

Sign him up.

Did you watch chris and Rudi under Conte? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you Thomas. Give him what he wants please. I can't believe it. At the beginning of the season I hoped we could challenge for the title. As the season went on, I was happy for top four, then towards the end of the season I was just hoping we could make top four. Now we've made top four and won the CL. Amazing. What a rollercoaster season. A couple weeks ago I wasn't confident of top four or winning the CL. Funny how things work out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


47 minutes ago, Dubair said:

Hopefully the board of directors and Tuchel don’t fall out over the next 12-18 months. I really think we have one of the best managers In World football here.

At Chelsea you just never know. I'm already fearing the Di Matteo ghost of managers past. Tuchel is much more experienced though, hopefully to stay more than 2.5 seasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think for the time being we have found our managerial match. Klopp with Liverpool & Man City with Pep are matches made in heaven based on the infrastructure of the respective clubs and the way the coaches are individually.

I think Tommy T and Chelsea fit very nicely also. We often talk about winning as a necessity at this club and he grasps this well. He understands what the culture is here at this club and the demands. Not only does he thrive under these circumstances but he enjoys it and demands that level of performance from himself.

Marina and Abramovich master class yet again for getting this man in. We copied Liverpool's business plan and it worked- get a top coach, top quality investment and thus we claimed big ears it's not rocket science, but in recent years we have failed to do both.

Now we have to back TT and hopefully win the prem and club world cup next season. As well as try and defend our trophy, since TT has played back to back ucl finals why not go there 3 times in a row like Zidane. 

Give this man his first choice striker, I can't imagine any player turning down working with TT he's definitely a top tier coach and a charismatic man which are crucial to attract top talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LongtimerLurker said:

Think for the time being we have found our managerial match. Klopp with Liverpool & Man City with Pep are matches made in heaven based on the infrastructure of the respective clubs and the way the coaches are individually.

I think Tommy T and Chelsea fit very nicely also. We often talk about winning as a necessity at this club and he grasps this well. He understands what the culture is here at this club and the demands. Not only does he thrive under these circumstances but he enjoys it and demands that level of performance from himself.

Marina and Abramovich master class yet again for getting this man in. We copied Liverpool's business plan and it worked- get a top coach, top quality investment and thus we claimed big ears it's not rocket science, but in recent years we have failed to do both.

Now we have to back TT and hopefully win the prem and club world cup next season. As well as try and defend our trophy, since TT has played back to back ucl finals why not go there 3 times in a row like Zidane. 

Give this man his first choice striker, I can't imagine any player turning down working with TT he's definitely a top tier coach and a charismatic man which are crucial to attract top talent.

Great post.

Roman, Marina and the board need to learn from past mistakes and back the man!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Now that he will have a longer leash give him what he wants so we can be more ruthless and dispatch teams who sit deep, then we will definitely challenge for the league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Jezz said:

Lovely photo with his family.

E2l8X3iXoAAGg-I?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I read this morning that apparently his family have been in France since he joined Chelsea and only since flying out to Portugal for the final has he been able to see them. 

That's a ridiculous commitment and sacrifice to make. Hopefully he gets to spend some quality time with them now. 

Chuffed to bits with the victory last night. Tuchel has earned the right for us to back him going forward. 

I think if we can get him the 2/3 players he needs this summer, a striker being the priority then we're going to be pushing City for the title next season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!