Official Thomas Tuchel

25 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

f**k it, I'm excited for Tuchel. He's going to be our manager for 10 years and win us multiple big cups and playing amazing football.

I'll never stop being excited by a new manager. I can't help it. 

Dunno how sarcastic you are being but that is funny. 

• coco changed the title to Official Thomas Tuchel
  • coco pinned this topic

C'mon we're all used to this now every couple of years or so. Let's hope he has an immediate effect and gets the best out of this team sooner rather than later. Expect an immediate response against Wolves, making us wonder where all these players had been hiding the last two months. Welcome Tuchel, onwards and upwards. Look to the future and not the past.

There is no point in us being po faced about it now. What has happened has happened. We now have a new guy at the helm with fresh ideas and a new approach. He may unlock the undoubted talent that this group has and he deserves an opportunity.  I'm sad about Frank going but I am really looking forward to what this guy can bring. Hopefully he can help us get to where we should be

19 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Yeah, he clearly had the greatest respect for Frank while he was talking to the Chelsea board behind his back.

You are just a tad naive if you think we weren't doing the same with Frank before he came here. 

Happens all the time, it's management and the best coaches want the best jobs. He's done nothing wrong, that's on the Chelsea board not Tuchel. 

Needed a day or two to compose myself.

Not happy that frank is gone. Alot of people on here will be over the moon I guess.

Hope the new gaffa does well and I will still be hoping for the results to turn around but very disappointed in the Hierarchy.

Not just for the sacking but the total disrespect they showed Frank.

I wonder if the rumours about Frank not being able to meet with the players was because Tuchel was already here meeting them. Surely there would have been an introduction meeting before a training session. Night training. Good start if true