Official Thomas Tuchel

4 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Thats a mind boggling assumption bro, but nothing surprises me with this club to be honest.
PS you could start a Post Tuchel manager thread, lol

It's actually not that much different to Frank's contract. 1.5 with option of an extra for Tuchel and 2 years with an option of an extra for Frank.

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ha ha, I'm sure that would go down well. I just can't think of any reason to go for a short contract, other than saving the sacking money obviously, but no footballing reason makes sense.

Exactly, maybe Covid is having an adverse affect on ther mental agility of the Chelsea hierarchy

17 minutes ago, ChelseaMyLove said:

How deluded people can be when it‘s their golden boy. After spending a fortune and having a great squad, we weren‘t able to beat EVEN ONE team of the top half. How can anyone defend that? Talk about hypocrisy. Had it been any other manager, we would have been calling for his head for a long time already.

For someone who calls themselves Chelsea my love all you've done is posted negative comments. 

Still sad to see Frank leave like that and I would probably give up on this season if it were for some dull interim appointment to take us from 9th place and guide us to 6th and some embarassing CL & FA Cup exists. 

But since it is Tuchel, Chelsea might turn things around. And quick. He might be a controversial character in relation to board members, but at the same time he is one of Europe's best managers and finest tacticians, the kind of guy that if Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, City etc. would all be on the search for a new manager at the same time, they would all be looking at him.

It's sad to see a legend go, but it is time to move on from Frank and get behind the new manager. KTBFFH! 

13 minutes ago, KonaKai Blue said:

There weren't. It's just because it's Lampard. The love runs deep and heart rules the head for many people. Just not Roman.

For me the loss to Arsenal and getting out thought again by Arteta made me realise. Lets hope things improve now.

It's kinda how it always goes.

Team struggling, we sh*t on the manager after every game. Manager gets sacked, we bitch at the board and say the manager just needed time and it would have turned around probably the first game post sacking.

Personally think the higher ups must have been really concerned cus they knew it wouldn't be a popular decision. But how do you fire frank lampard and not look sh*t

2 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

Hire inexperienced Frank. Sack Frank for his inexperience.

Hire Tuchel with a history of falling out with the  board.

I guess we know how this one ends !

I assume we'll be able to predict who they have lined up next by the summer signings in the next window 😉

6 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

Hire inexperienced Frank. Sack Frank for his inexperience.

Hire Tuchel with a history of falling out with the  board.

I guess we know how this one ends !

All managers are hired to be sacked, PERIOD!

43 minutes ago, ChelseaMyLove said:

Losing to THAT Arsenal really was the nail in the coffin for me. I still can‘t believe how we lost to that sh*t team. 
So happy to have Tuchel now. Gladly, our board doesn‘t act according to sentiments. Lampard didn‘t deserve any more time. He had already expired.

KTBFFH

I dont disagree but it sounds like you have an Axe to grind with Lampard with all your posts. Did he Shag your Wife?

11 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I dont disagree but it sounds like you have an Axe to grind with Lampard with all your posts. Did he Shag your Wife?

He’s on the wind up mate, there’s loads on here whipping things up. You’d think they’d have better things to do such as going on Twitter spreading their horse sh*t.

1 hour ago, ChelseaMyLove said:

Losing to THAT Arsenal really was the nail in the coffin for me. I still can‘t believe how we lost to that sh*t team. 
So happy to have Tuchel now. Gladly, our board doesn‘t act according to sentiments. Lampard didn‘t deserve any more time. He had already expired.

KTBFFH

Don’t disrespect but you sound mental, good luck with the fishing