Chelsea v Burnley (PL) Sun 31st Jan 2021 12:00 GMT

9 minutes ago, Amputechture said:

Rumor has it Alonso starts. Callum at RWB again.

Mount and Abraham in the starting eleven as well.

Well i'm fine with Alonso starting at wb.Chilwell has been pretty awful for some time now.Deserves to be dropped for a few games.

I have no problem to see Alosno as LWB, this position more suits him than LB and he is a better player than Chilwell on this position. 

Interesting if we're going to play with two in front or Abraham will be the forward and Werner behind him.

Let's win this, COME ON CHELS!!!

Edited by IliyaKrostin

1 minute ago, AlwaysRight said:

Hmm no James at right back, seems he prefers Azpi? Maybe he just wants his captain on the pitch? See how this goes anyway, glad Mount is back though.

Well tbf James has never played in a back 3 and I don't really see him in that position. This line-up is more like Azpi over Zouma and CHO over James

Ah I didn't think of it that sense, couldn't see the formation so wasn't thinking of a back 3 with Alonso and CHO as wing backs.

Still, Reece James surely for his defensive side would be a better wing back than CHO?! Who am I to judge though, I'm open to see Tuchel make this work. Funny to see Alonso back from nowhere though! 

3 minutes ago, Luiz4Chelsea said:

Well tbf James has never played in a back 3 and I don't really see him in that position. This line-up is more like Azpi over Zouma and CHO over James

Playing RCB in a back three was where he became our star boy at academy level and Southgate has played him there for England.