Jump to content

Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Thur 4th Feb 2021 20:00 GMT


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, just said:

Gol, I really don't think Kante and Kovacic look anything like each other and the latest analysis says 91.72% of people agree. You can't argue with the stats.

Stats say Jorginho keeps the ball better and presses better than Kante, I can't...

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Stats say Jorginho keeps the ball better and presses better than Kante, I can't...

These ones don't Gol.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/114075/Show/N-Golo-Kanté

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/106968/Show/Jorginho

Compare the EPL stats, especially for Premier League away games, there is a clear difference. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, just said:

Ah, right. So it can only be certain sources that are completely reliable? I see. 

How can we tell which stats are true and which aren't?

The ones I put up a reliable, thanks in advance for not paying attention to them :laugh2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

The ones I put up a reliable, thanks in advance for not paying attention to them :laugh2:

OK now we're making progress. If you would be so kind as to let us know the ones you use and consider unimpeachable, reliable sources we can draw up an approved list. Wouldn't want to misrepresent anything with incorrect stats.

So Whoscored.com not on the list. Check. What about stats posted on Instagram or Twitter? Reliable or no?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading Mous comments on 'Tuchel should have it easy at chelsea, And its easy to win Blah blah blah', you'd still be hear if you could of kept your mouth shut, and managed like you had done, such a salty bollocks now he has become...

Edited by Ballack & Blu
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, just said:

OK now we're making progress. If you would be so kind as to let us know the ones you use and consider unimpeachable, reliable sources we can draw up an approved list. Wouldn't want to misrepresent anything with incorrect stats.

So Whoscored.com not on the list. Check. What about stats posted on Instagram or Twitter? Reliable or no?

https://golstats.com/

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, just said:

OK now we're making progress. If you would be so kind as to let us know the ones you use and consider unimpeachable, reliable sources we can draw up an approved list. Wouldn't want to misrepresent anything with incorrect stats.

So Whoscored.com not on the list. Check. What about stats posted on Instagram or Twitter? Reliable or no?

I stopped looking at whoscored, you can do whatever you want... FBref is a good website that supports everything that I have said in the last hour or more lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Reading Mous comments on 'Tuchel should have it easy at chelsea, And its easy to win Blah blah blah', you'd still be hear if you could of kept your mouth shut, and managed like you had done, such a salty bollocks now he has become...

Signs of desperation from the 'nice one'.

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Messing with my bed time, could they not have stuck it on at 14:15 when I was home and settled? Selfish bastards. 

Speaking about times, have we all synchronised our watches yet? What time are we all gunna go for a piddle?

Edited by Malta Blue
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont know why i have a nervous tum over this one...if tom and the team can get us thru this match with max points ill be a thomas believer...i worry about SON and DEMBELE....cant allow jose....jose s team or spud fans to have anything to smile about at 10 pm...

Come on lads

The lion must roar..the cockrel must fall...

( as an animal activist i mean no harm to cockrels)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!