Sheff Utd v Chelsea (PL) Sun 7th Feb 2021 19:15 GMT

He obviousy got it wrong with Chilwell and Giroud tonight which is worrying for them considering they've been pretty bad in both games they started under Tuchel. 

Still I think the main issue for us is that we keep f-ing up final balls,well except for Werner today with that pass for Mount. 

Just now, sonic90 said:

Kovacic: Say no more my friend

Think that game summed Kovacic up for me.

For the majority of the game he was good, passed and carried the ball okay. But yet again so frustrating once he gets in the final third and rarely makes the right decision.

Edited by Nibs

2 minutes ago, Carloseyebrow said:

f**king ridiculous to be sweating like that at the end. 

We've got to stop trying to pass the ball into the net. Look at what Sheffield did to us, lashed the ball in there and hope for a lucky bounce or decent strike, made us so nervous.

Please, please, please, someone, Thomas, Petr, anyone tell them to shoot. 

Other than that I'm very happy with the 3 points. 

I am trying to think who has a good ability to shoot from outside the box. Mount has a decent kick and is likely to be on target. Well, James is also quite good. Others send the ball way out or with a force of a 10 year old.

2 minutes ago, Stas1 said:

I am trying to think who has a good ability to shoot from outside the box. Mount has a decent kick and is likely to be on target. Well, James is also quite good. Others send the ball way out or with a force of a 10 year old.

I think the last goal we scored from outside the box was Tomori last season, he's at Milan now so that's no good. We do have Rudiger who's pretty good at medium distance shots, maybe not in the right net though !

1 minute ago, Stas1 said:

You're not wrong, but if we don't shoot or try we will continue to struggle to put away games that we should be comfortably winning, as well as the tight games against top class opposition. 

2 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Looking forward to the Jorginho thread again later on tonight ... Forum vs Gol15 LOL.

Only kidding, thought Jorginho was far from our worst player today. He finished stronger then Kovacic as well.

And we're never 2 or 3 down at half time when he plays !

Imagine if in 15 years he becomes our manager with all the pointing and stuff he does - I hope this forum lives to see that A-bomb go off :laugh2:

1 minute ago, coco said:

I think the last goal we scored from outside the box was Tomori last season, he's at Milan now so that's no good. We do have Rudiger who's pretty good at medium distance shots, maybe not in the right net though !

Reece first game of the season?