Barnsley v Chelsea (FA) Thur 11th Feb 2021 20:00 GMT

21 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Whoever is picked is all about attitude. We had the right attitude when we hosted them in the league cup, we need it again. 

This is our best chance for a trophy. Yes to win it we likely have to beat city but in a one off game it can happen.

If we win tonight (and we will), we definitely get City away in the next round. Just our luck

Edited by Erdal1905

4 minutes ago, Nevamind said:

What are you talking?! They will get Bournemouth of course, easiest of all and only in the final they will get a worthy opponent. 

Our rivals say the same thing about our English draws. I hope we keep getting lucky early draws. It seems we make up for it in our CL draws after group play.

9 hours ago, evissy said:

I predict: It is matchday. 😀

Barnsley 1 - Chelsea 4 (own goal by Kepa, Havertz, Zouma, Ziyech x2)

4-2-3-1

Kepando Torres, Reece, ZoomZoom, Christensen, Emerson, BillyG, Kante, Pulisic, Havertz, Ziyech, TammyA

Very similar to my line up evissy:

Barnsley 1 - Chelsea 4 (Jorginho 4 pens scored, 3 missed)

4-2-3-1

Jorginho, Torres, Reece, ZoomZoom, Christensen, Emerson, BillyG, Kante, Pulisic, Havertz, Ziyech, TammyAFriday

Like you I was going to have Kepa the Kipper as keeper, but remembered what Gol has statistically proven beyond any doubt, that we can only win with Jorginho in the team. So Jorgie in goal, which makes sense because he already owns a pair of gloves and can't be any worse than Kepa.

Don't know about anyone else but for me it seems that I have had to wait forever for matchday to come round again.

I've had to entertain myself by watching the police break up the worlds most pathetic scuffle between two of my neighbours and watching spurs get beat by Everton (ok that one was slightly entertaining)

9 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Don't know about anyone else but for me it seems that I have had to wait forever for matchday to come round again.

I've had to entertain myself by watching the police break up the worlds most pathetic scuffle between two of my neighbours and watching spurs get beat by Everton (ok that one was slightly entertaining)

I had to work, so no entertainment for me whatsoever :sadwalk:

Well onto tonight's entertainment and am I the only one not feeling too cocky? That said, I predict a second good evening following on from the Spids heart breaking defeat at Everton. Love cup games especially at lower league clubs. UTC

26 minutes ago, The Swan said:

Our messages crossed ...not feeling quiet pessimistic but certainly not feeling cocky

it has a banana-skin feel to it, away to Barnsley on a freezing night. hope I'm wrong, if Tuchel can get us playing confidently there's every chance we could win the FA Cup