Barnsley v Chelsea (FA) Thur 11th Feb 2021 20:00 GMT

12 minutes ago, bluedave said:

Yeah right, we should just freeze him out permanently because he was bad for a period in the past, even if he shows signs of improvement under the new regime.

I agree with you, but i don't see him getting much game time the rest of this season.

7 minutes ago, coco said:

I agree with you, but i don't see him getting much game time the rest of this season.

It kind of depends on Mendy. It can't be a bad thing if he notices Kepa having a decent game last night and realises that he's not guaranteed first choice anymore.

Although I made the original comment on Kepa I don't want him to replace Mendy, Mendy is just so much more commanding in the area and Kepa looks scared at times. 

They are both got mistakes in them all keepers have nd they look like howlers when they happen.

I think he will play Kepa in the cup and Mendy in the league seems obvious to me and if Kepa has a great cup run or god forbid Mendy gets a knock then who knows

1 hour ago, andy said:

Although I made the original comment on Kepa I don't want him to replace Mendy, Mendy is just so much more commanding in the area and Kepa looks scared at times. 

They are both got mistakes in them all keepers have nd they look like howlers when they happen.

I think he will play Kepa in the cup and Mendy in the league seems obvious to me and if Kepa has a great cup run or god forbid Mendy gets a knock then who knows

In my opinion, Kepa is too small, too short, too light, too fragile to be a top 4 keeper, his ball distribution is ok-ish, but we’ve all seen the f**k ups to know he has more than a reasonable chance of giving a goal away, he doesn’t inspire confidence in his team mates and consequently panic sets in -  frankly , he’s just not good enough - even for a number 2 - and there is nothing that can be done about his physical stature and lack of height.

If I’m being honest I don’t think Mendy, for a team with PL & CL winning expectations, is good enough either, but he’s definitely light years in front of Kepa.

After last nights 6th round draw, I was thinking, beat Barnsley tonight, then an ‘easy-ish’ game at home v S Utd - very winnable, then 1 game from the FA cup final and as we all know, a final is anyone’s.

So, for me, the FA cup is very winnable providing TT picks a decent side, there’s no place for Kepa going forward  - mind you, after last night performances I’m having doubts about some others to - Pulisic, Ziyech, Emerson were particularly awful ?

10 hours ago, bluedave said:

So are you against competition for places then? One of the things I’ve like about TT is that everybody has been given a fresh slate.

Anyone but Kepa. Kepa comes with a whole host of problems whenever he starts in the Prem. 

On 11/02/2021 at 21:58, Stas1 said:

A number of players have been put on the display to show their worth and they just blew it.  I trust TT to clear the squad of dead wood this summer.

That’s a bit of a stretch. I remember a certain Kevin De Bruyne playing awful in a cup game for us not long before leaving...

On 11/02/2021 at 20:11, Malta Blue said:

Well I was correct, Worthing is a sh*te hole....f7cking A27 going through Worthing is an absolute c**t so if someone mentions they are from worthing then I know they too must be a c**t or they would of denied it

I'm glad everyone thinks the A27 is actually all there is to Worthing !.

14 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

No there is also about 20 co-ops, a million level crossings that are always down and a bit of water

Sounds like a lovely place, must have a great train service and that bit of water stops at France apparently!

I reckon you're a frequent visitor !

3 hours ago, The Rising Sun said:

Sounds like a lovely place, must have a great train service and that bit of water stops at France apparently!

I reckon you're a frequent visitor !

When the conductors aren't on strike the service is not too bad.

So the water doesn't lead anywhere important? 😆

I used to be a frequent visitor but not by choice. I  used to be a delivery driver. For 2 years I was a relief driver (I covered everyone  else's routes) I used to cover everything from weymouth (west) to Hastings (east) and Ventnor IOW(south) to Newbury (North). When I finally got my own route my first was the Bournemouth area, then they moved me to Chichester and worthing before veing moved to the Brighton run.

Our companies biggest customer was the Co-Op hence my earlier comment.

I know most of the south coast like the back of my hand including the sh*thole @Munkworth hails from

3 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

When the conductors aren't on strike the service is not too bad.

So the water doesn't lead anywhere important? 😆

I used to be a frequent visitor but not by choice. I  used to be a delivery driver. For 2 years I was a relief driver (I covered everyone  else's routes) I used to cover everything from weymouth (west) to Hastings (east) and Ventnor IOW(south) to Newbury (North). When I finally got my own route my first was the Bournemouth area, then they moved me to Chichester and worthing before veing moved to the Brighton run.

Our companies biggest customer was the Co-Op hence my earlier comment.

I know most of the south coast like the back of my hand including the sh*thole @Munkworth hails from

I'm in Boring Goring  now,  a million miles from Stockwell, and you would think there are trains every minute the amount of times the crossings are down, but it's a different story of you need a train .

If I win the lottery I'm moving back up as close to the Bridge I can get !

15 hours ago, The Rising Sun said:

I'm in Boring Goring  now,  a million miles from Stockwell, and you would think there are trains every minute the amount of times the crossings are down, but it's a different story of you need a train .

If I win the lottery I'm moving back up as close to the Bridge I can get !

You know the Nelson road petrol st. Co-OP? Well the non petrol st co-op around the corner (I think field place?) I once spent a whole 5 minutes speaking to a manager in there  about how I get annoyed by bad drivers before getting into my van and driving straight into a bollard that I was parked next to 🤭

3 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

You know the Nelson road petrol st. Co-OP? Well the non petrol st co-op around the corner (I think field place?) I once spent a whole 5 minutes speaking to a manager in there  about how I get annoyed by bad drivers before getting into my van and driving straight into a bollard that I was parked next to 🤭

Yeah, I know it alright I bet you're sick of the Co op  sign !