Chelsea v Newcastle (PL) Mon 15th Feb 2021 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, nonotnowjim said:

Would'nt have thought he is fooled - more likely that he has been told by the powers that be that he needs to get more out of the clubs record signing, and the most expensive keeper in the world.

I don't think you can blame the club for Tuchel's selections.

7 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Over 200m spent on 6 new signings in the summer and only one makes the starting XI over halfway through the season. 

Worrying. 

Like your wife going out shopping and buying 6 bloody expensive handbags, but then chooses one favourite and the others are not used...but they look nice in the closet, just in case for that special occasion. 

5 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

I've just heard Roman called Tuchel and said "we can't have Spurs and Everton enjoying the limelight of a 9 goal thriller, all my mates on the superyacht are laughing at how boring Chelsea are, play Kepa and tell the guys I want to win 6-5"

You know what, lets hope for the high scoring win with the usual Kepa f**k ups that FINALLY puts that useless c**t to bed and removes his name from TT’s thinking .

3 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Like your wife going out shopping and buying 6 bloody expensive handbags, but then chooses one favourite and the others are not used...but they look nice in the closet, just in case for that special occasion. 

And picking Kepa over Mendy is like giving Del Boy a shiny new Bentley and watching him go out the next day in the Robin Reliant "because it didn't break down when I took it out down to Peckham High Street yesterday" ...

Put sky on the listen to the pre match analysis and interviews. And 20 mins before our match, all they have been talking about it tottenham and Jose for nearly 20 mins. I mean thats bad enough as it is..but do they know chelsea fans esp dont want to see or hear about those losers.

It feels like Tuchel is that determined to convince the world he isn’t a complete nightmare to work with that he’s willing to bend over and play every idiotic boondoggle purchase from the past few years. That is terrifying

Positives: seems to rate Hudson-Odoi

3 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

And picking Kepa over Mendy is like giving Del Boy a shiny new Bentley and watching him go out the next day in the Robin Reliant "because it didn't break down when I took it out down to Peckham High Street yesterday" ...

Never had mendy down as a Bentley. More as a reliable Ford Focus. 

1 minute ago, nonotnowjim said:

Reckon it was inevitable that kepa gets another chance. I don't blame the board for wanting their record investment to be protected.

From a footballing position it is madness though!

Because he had one flipping clean sheet against a mid table Championship Squad, we're going to start him in a PL game with 4th place on the line?

Dang it Tuchel, I was really starting to like you.  This better flipping work.  

Don’t worry guys it’s just a misprint on the team sheet, Kepa ain’t playing, definitely not playing, definitely no Kepa.  Kepa ain’t playing, definitely not playing, definitely no Kepa. Kepa ain’t playing, definitely not playing, definitely no Kepa. ?