Southampton v Chelsea (PL) Sat 20th Feb 2021 12:30 GMT

Tommy Tinkerman strikes again. 

Not sure I understand dropping Christensen, who's played well in Silva's absence. 

CHO not starting when this is a game he'd likely get plenty of time on the ball. 

I can't even see that he's made changes with the Atletico game in mind because if that were the case the likes of Dave or Alonso could have sat this one out. 

Still no start for Ziyech, seems really out of favour right now. 

Havertz misses this fifth game running. Hard to see where he fits in when he eventually returns to the squad. 

Two left backs on the bench? At least we have a spare I suppose. 

Southampton played us off the field in the 2nd half of the game at our place, what has happened ? 

This has all the hallmarks of a gift for them, early kick-off, no wins in ages. 

If we can actually do more positive things with our possession, have more shots, turn their players we should be grand.

Leave them in with a sniff as the game goes on, it will be squeaky bum time again.

6 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Tommy Tinkerman strikes again. 

Not sure I understand dropping Christensen, who's played well in Silva's absence. 

CHO not starting when this is a game he'd likely get plenty of time on the ball. 

I can't even see that he's made changes with the Atletico game in mind because if that were the case the likes of Dave or Alonso could have sat this one out. 

Still no start for Ziyech, seems really out of favour right now. 

Havertz misses this fifth game running. Hard to see where he fits in when he eventually returns to the squad. 

Two left backs on the bench? At least we have a spare I suppose. 

Potential banana skin this game.

but I don’t blame Thomas for not starting ziyech. He has been very poor recently when playing.

1 minute ago, Jezq8 said:

Potential banana skin this game.

but I don’t blame Thomas for not starting ziyech. He has been very poor recently when playing.

Yeah, wasn't suggesting he should start but given he was a pretty hyped signing he's nowhere near to the starting XI right now. Same goes for Havertz. 

Don‘t get much for £100m nowadays.