Atletico Madrid v Chelsea (CL) Tues 23rd Feb 2021 20:00 GMT

Atletico defensive as always, but we have dealt with their counters well, only mistakes from ourselves have seen them get any joy. 

They want us to have ball, but im sure Simeone wont be overly happy with what he has seen, we have had chances, but as always we lack quality in the final 3rd. 

1st goal in this tie is massive i feel.

Just now, just said:

Have just read that Tiger Woods has been in a serious car crash and is undergoing emergency surgery for multiple severe leg injuries.

Yeah roll over crash. Hopefully he wasn’t impaired and his golf career isn’t finished. This definitely won’t help the back issues he’s dealt with the last 11 years

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

We looked a bit nervy out there at times and if the final ball had been more precise could have scored a couple. 

Mount missing the second leg is a blow.

Mount will be a big loss in the second leg, but for now TT has to decide whether to risk him in the second half. With this ref he could easily get a second yellow for an innocuous challenge and that would really put us in a hole.

1 minute ago, forbzy said:

Mount will be a big loss in the second leg, but for now TT has to decide whether to risk him in the second half. With this ref he could easily get a second yellow for an innocuous challenge and that would really put us in a hole.

The problem is we’re a completely different team without Mount.

1 minute ago, forbzy said:

Havertz time to show us what he’s made of...

2 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

We played a good half of football against one of the best sides in Europe we look in control, I wouldn’t have much to complain about, yes can create more decisive final balls but as far as the actual Balkan was of the game I like what I see. 

This team under frank wouldn’t be doing this to Athleti we are moving in the right direction 

Atletico Madrid are a good side, but I don't think they are that great. They are top of league in Spain, but it's probably the weakest La Liga has been for as long as I can remember. I don't think they are anywhere near the likes of Bayern, PSG and City.

There have been good attacking movements but our passes are crap. 

Ref's being a joke. Atleti players should've been booked for some of them fouls. 

Losing Mount for the 2nd leg is a huge loss unless others step up