Atletico Madrid v Chelsea (CL) Tues 23rd Feb 2021 20:00 GMT

6 minutes ago, Stickyjock said:

I've just moved over to London from Dublin today and staying in the millennium Hotel at the bridge. Can any one tell me where I can watch tonight's match? Don't have it in my room and the lady on reception said it'll be on in the hotel lobby but I can't sit down and watch it there, even though the lady that was on reception earlier today said I could. Cheers tia

Someone will post a link for a stream at some point closer to kick off. Bit of a piss take you can’t watch the team play on tv when you’re staying at the club hotel mind!

27 minutes ago, Bluesince66 said:

I wonder if the players are starting to get a little nervous yet,I know I bloody am.

I'm not nervous at all, probably because I don't have much expectation for this game (on our end), as much as it pains me to admit. So I hope the players aren't following my sentiment, or they're f**ked. 

14 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Someone will post a link for a stream at some point closer to kick off. Bit of a piss take you can’t watch the team play on tv when you’re staying at the club hotel mind!

A link is no good for me, I've nothing to watch it on, cheers though

I hope I'm wrong but can't see us winning tonight or even getting a draw.

So I'm counting on simone having a break down between tonight and the reverse leg and swapping the entire first team with the under 10s.

I can't see it happening but if we do somehow get through to the next round I see us winning the champions league this year as a little bonus for is being good boys and girls during our various lock downs

35 minutes ago, abramovich said:

It's five subs in the CL this season, right? Don't know if it'll help us but certainly gives TT more room for maneuver, if he decides to change things around as the game progresses.

So he can sub CHO on....then off....then back on again?

😄

I actually think making 5 subs could be counter productive, it will affect cohesion and consistency surely.

22 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

That’s one thing that really frustrate me about Zouma, if he’s in the mood he can dribble his way into goal. Very rare we get to see him in that mood.

Hopefully he’ll nutmeg Koke and Llorente before smashing a scorcher into top right corner tonight.

2 minutes ago, abramovich said:

I actually like the lineup, looks well-balanced. Given who we have available and current form, I'd have gone with something similar.

I think it's our best lineup in that formation currently. 

Ideally I would like to see Pulisic there but with form and injuries he's had it's completely understandable why he hasn't been given a start.