Atletico Madrid v Chelsea (CL) Tues 23rd Feb 2021 20:00 GMT

1 minute ago, haviet1 said:

I have a feeling Alonso/Rudiger will get embarrassed today.

I'm going into this fully open minded both those players are playing for a new contract, both have been underwhelming the last couple of years and now is the chance for them to really inpress Tuchel since they already currently have his trust

47 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I'm not nervous at all, probably because I don't have much expectation for this game (on our end), as much as it pains me to admit. So I hope the players aren't following my sentiment, or they're f**ked. 

snap.

2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

So the o's are embraces and the x's are kisses? Are we going to love them into submission?

Possibly one yellow from suspension? I know for sure Mount is but don't know about the others.

Just now, LongtimerLurker said:

Is he a fwd if so then I guess he's attempting to match us and have him and CHO battle on the wing?

He’s more of a midfielder, very good all rounder midfielder. I just think they would be much better off playing him instead of Saul, and Lodi on the bench! I thought he was a highly rated full back.

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Safe to say Jorginho-Kovacic is Tuchels first choice midfield at this point?

For me the correct decision.

Which will also mean if Kante finds his way back in it will be because he's earned it this time (shoehorning Kante in at all costs when fit was the one major gripe in what I otherwise thought was a job well done by Lampard last season) which will only serve to make us better.

1 hour ago, carrickblue said:

not optimistic about this. if we come away with a clean sheet it'll be amazing, if we manage to score a couple it'll be miraculous

Come on Chelsea! 

I wanted to predict a 2-0 loss on the club's Play Predictor, but the game makes you chose a first Chelsea scorer (or I haven't figured out yet how to skip that), so I went for a 2-1 loss instead :blush2:  Priceless away goal in the bag!

Just now, Sindre said:

Safe to say Jorginho-Kovacic is Tuchels first choice midfield at this point?

For me the correct decision.

Just hope it doesn't backfire. That also goes to the faith he is showing in Alonso.