Chelsea v Man Utd (PL) Sun 28th Feb 2021 16:30 GMT

3 minutes ago, just said:

Has any team pressed us like United are now? I don't believe so. As I type this the ball has just been played around Kante in the middle and he has the pace to get back and nick it off Greenwood 's foot on the edge of our box. That is what Jorginho cannot do.

Jorginho is terrible against a team that presses high and at pace, if he had played this half he would have been constantly caught in possession.

I like taking the piss out of Solskjaer as much as the next man, but let's not kid ourselves - Man Utd are comfortably the best side we've faced under Tuchel so far.

They've been set up well - they know how we behave in possession. Watch Kanté when we have the ball in our third - one of Fernandes and Rashford (sometimes both) are man-marking him. They're disrupting our buildup very effectively. This is probably as peripheral as we've seen Mason Mount in a game since Tuchel started.

0-0 is certainly fair based on what I've seen so far. As Man Utd are positioned far further up the pitch than I would have expected I would bring on Pulisic for Ziyech to exploit that.