Chelsea v Man Utd (PL) Sun 28th Feb 2021 16:30 GMT

1 minute ago, evissy said:

Chilwell, Ziyech and Kante don't know how to play this Tuchel football. 

Ziyech is terrible today. Kante is mentally a second slower than he should be. 

Chilwell keeps second guessing himself, you can see he wants to play it forward but he doesn't know what to do

sh*te match, painful viewing. 

Ziyech was very poor, kante sloppy in possession at times. 

On the positive side CHO has looked bright, and together with Mount the ost likely to make something happen. 

Honestly, we have had a lot of the ball, but there is no pace in behind. I highly doubt we score if we continue with same formation/players. No can can get in behind and just looks way too stiff. No sign that will break them down. 

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Surely Ziyech is off at half time?

The midfield needs to be fixed as well meaning Kante needs to be off. We are letting United control the game completely.  

That will not be such a simple task anymore with Jorginho-Kante in the middle.

I think Jorginho would be murdered playing in this game. 

Just now, CFCCAN said:

As I said...playing it safe all over the pitch with the team he selected....maybe the 2nd half he might be a bit more adventurous..

Such a cowardly setup for this game, reminds me of the scared way we played city a few seasons ago, all about trying to stop them battering us rather than actually trying to win.

Awful individual performance that from Ziyech, has to be hooked at HT. Good for about 5 minutes and that was it, ruined every bit of play, atrocious performance. 

As sh*te as Werner is, I think this was a game he needed to play in, Tuchel's got this one wrong I think.