Chelsea v Man Utd (PL) Sun 28th Feb 2021 16:30 GMT

Just now, Scott Harris said:

2nd and 5th in table.........modern football is garbage. Take me back to the mid to late 2000's please. This sport has become all about running with very little football to be seen. 

Football in the big games is more and more about not losing rather than trying to win...

Has our recruitment been trash again? Bit of a concern we haven't bought a genuine game changer in offence since Diego Costa. I keep mentioning it I know, but for the past five seasons we've spent about 300m and no closer to challenging for the title than we were when Conte won the league with us. 

Edited by enigma

1 minute ago, coco said:

What is more worrying is what the fcuk does Tommy see in him ?

He's using him for his creativity, I think there's a good player there, but he is the definition of luxury player. Has no intensity or work rate, just strolled around the pitch there, completely the wrong game for it sadly. 

3 minutes ago, Deino said:

I think Jorginho would be murdered playing in this game. 

Don't think so. He and Kovacic have a habit of controlling games and the ability to keep the opposition running between the ball.

And the midfield has been atrocious in the first 45 anyways so what do we have to lose?

With Ziyech, he has been thrown in the team out of no where. When you have barely played and then get a start, you can't just expect fireworks. You need a run of games to build up match sharpness and form.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

2nd and 5th in table.........modern football is garbage. Take me back to the mid to late 2000's please. This sport has become all about running with very little football to be seen. 

Terrible advert for PL football at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Imran_CFC said:

Any other team then that Handball incident is an absolute non-event, there was hardly a check on Maguire's headlock on Azpi in the reverse fixture. 

Yeah but Sky have to look after their two big babies, Liverpool and United. So we'll talk about this for weeks now. 

2 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Take Ziyech and Chilwell off, Werner and Alonso on. We’ll suddenly look dangerous.

Alonso is too slow and too fragile for this game. Chilli is correct choice. Ziyech will be subbed at HT for sure.