Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) Thur 4th Mar 2021 20:15 GMT

2 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Great - so they don't even implement the f**king rules correctly then ...

I wanted this on here because a couple of comments made me start doubting myself, it was any part of the body then because a couple of players dont trim their finger nails it was changed

Good half, should be more but got to take them on th chin and get on 

Have to say, not that I give a sh*t. what has happened to Liverpool. Teams have figured out the high line, but they are dreadful going forward as well compared to last season. 

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Klopp only knows one way, he proved this when his team was hammered by Villa. It's waiting to be exploited time and time again. If we were a bit more clinical, we would be more than a goal up by now.

Well, with a VAR who is not judging the elbow to be offside it would be 2-0

Good first half and both teams with chances. We’ve been the best team so far, though, and if it wasn’t for the refs making up new rules as they go along, we should be fairly 2 up.