2021/22 Home Kit Leaked

3 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

What in the f**k is going on here?

Werner really does seem in his element as a model though. None of the others can keep a straight face.

Love the video,but can't stand the ugly shirt.

11 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

It's all a bit embarrassing to be honest ... the shirt AND the video ...

Forget the pride of London with this video and shirt we will be the laughing stock of London, cosmetically anyway. Officially the spuds will remain the laughing stock of London 

2 hours ago, cfc97 said:

When we played final in 2008 wearing 08/09 kits we lost.

When we played final in 2012 wearing 11/12 kits we won.

Bad omen.

Indeed. Maybe we are hoping the city players fall over with laughter?

On the plus side good video and really great to see our excellent womens team being represented in there. They are the pride of London, not the men's team at the mo imo.

3 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

The rumoured away kit looks nice, if it turns out to be true I will be buying that instead of this hideous home kit

chelsea-21-22-away-kit+(1).jpg

It's definitely yellow. I'm very sharp in those matters.

Like @Munkworth I would prefer ablue trim, and I fear blue socks are too much to hope for, but I like that it's pretty outspoken. Our light blue away kit of this season is a bit too feeble for my taste.

12 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

What in the f**k is going on here?

Werner really does seem in his element as a model though. None of the others can keep a straight face.

Cool video. Horrible kit. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

I prefer it when our yellow kits have blue trim but that one still looks good to me. 

Supposed to have black shorts and yellow socks a little Watford like but I like the combo and it's important to know about the socks

54 minutes ago, Valerie said:

It's definitely yellow. I'm very sharp in those matters.

Like @Munkworth I would prefer ablue trim, and I fear blue socks are too much to hope for, but I like that it's pretty outspoken. Our light blue away kit of this season is a bit too feeble for my taste.

Yellow socks