2021/22 Home Kit Leaked

Term_X

The days of simple blue shirts are long past unfortunately but as an old fart who vaguely remembers the 1960's I actually quite like this shirt. The video absolutley nails it from that aspect. Brought back memories of the Kings Road and the swagger we had back then.

4 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

I miss the addidas era around 2008-2009-2010. Simple ,blue and white stripes does it for me.

I like this one a bit more because the yellow, the one we have now is simply horrid so anything else is better really.

How is the current one ‘horrid’? 😅 it’s simple and classic, no nonsense. Only talking point is whether people like the 3 sponsorship but that’s about it.

2 hours ago, Term_X said:

How is the current one ‘horrid’? 😅 it’s simple and classic, no nonsense. Only talking point is whether people like the 3 sponsorship but that’s about it.

I don't like the dark blue with the black stripe and the 3 in the middle with the graphics inside just throw me off but you are right its not horrid i just really dont like it.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Term_X said:

3rd kit apparently 🤐

691709D8-449E-441B-AFF7-69829E748981.jpeg

As long that's not red, but pinkish like our current 3rd kit, I like it :good2:  Added bonus: the 3 logo doesn't stand out as much.

@Munkworth isn't that grey shirt you posted the keeper's outfit?

Edited by Valerie

My local team Horsham Fc have come up with 2 designs for next seasons kit and are asking the fans to decide which one....must admit i voted A but i do like the principle ....fully appreciate the big bad corporate world of NIke would never entertain such an idea ,mores the pity 

161D9679-3F31-4CDA-9D7F-EE5BA3E3BD61.png

2 minutes ago, F1905 said:

Ps sorry Valerie as i see you dont like green  kits

No, but I am partial to a banner across the chest, so you have my full support in voting shirt A!