2021/22 Home Kit Leaked

Term_X

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, charierre said:

chelsea-away-football-shirt-1970-1972-s_11125_1.jpg

I had this kit as a kid. I always liked us in this along with blue shorts with yellow stripe and yellow socks.

I liked the old yellow top, blue shorts but these days if we play someone in say all blue the shorts need changing or 3rd kit. Maybe an all yellow strip would have been better with blue stripe 

It's a huge improvement over last season's away shirt, I like the colour scheme but the sponsor logo ruins it. I hope 3 are paying a sh*tload of money for the privilege of sh*tting all over our shirts for a few years. The neck band looks a bit weird as well with the yellow bit at the front, I don't know why they did that. It makes it look like there's a tiny little black collar.

1 hour ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Thank god we dont have to see those ugly ass pink/blue crystal palace on acid kits anymore.

My workouts have vastly improved wearing that kit!

It was our third kit, so I'm curious about this season's one. Probably the boring squiggly black one posted here earlier :mad:

6 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Minor gripe I know but it annoys me that in promo photos they only ever show of the top. 

I had to go on the club's shop to see what colour the shorts (black) and socks (yellow) were. 

This is the most important information and the club needs to start respecting us over at Sock Cult. 

16 minutes ago, Valerie said:

My workouts have vastly improved wearing that kit!

It was our third kit, so I'm curious about this season's one. Probably the boring squiggly black one posted here earlier :mad:

you are right they were our third kit i forgot about that, it really left a mark on me, now we have to wait for the third one, sigh..

11 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

you are right they were our third kit i forgot about that, it really left a mark on me, now we have to wait for the third one, sigh..

Perhaps the club decide to use the pink kit for 2 seasons :wink:

2 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Dont mind pink, its was more the mix  of pink/blue and stripes that i didnt like. The pink was a bit too bright for me as well.

What about the Venezia kits 😍

https://shop.veneziafc.it/

The Kappa logo spoils everything, far too big and in your face.