Chelsea v Everton (PL) Mon 8th Mar 2021 18:00 GMT

Havertz best game in a Chelsea shirt! Finally showing his class. 

Really good performance this against a good Everton side. 

Have to say I didn't think we looked much better under Tuchel, but the last couple of games have completely changed my mind. 

5 minutes ago, Malcolm9 said:

It's on his left with Pickford covering the angles pretty well, at close range to.

Werner had plenty of time, and using the wrong foot is an unacceptable excuse for me. He's a professional footballer, there is no such thing as the wrong the foot. 

8 minutes ago, evissy said:

Running. No he isn't. He has those pacy first steps. Alonso is probably beating him in a running competition. His brain is quick and his turns for sure. 

On a pitch thats all you need, Gerrard was faster than Owen, but never looked it...

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

How Werner is ahead of Abraham in the rankings is mind blowing.

Werner is more athletic and spends less time on the floor. I am also frustrated that Werner keeps missing sure sitters and making bizarre decisions, but he presents a bigger challenge to oppositions defense than Abraham, at least in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Malcolm9 said:

You are thinking of the chance after, when Kai put him in.

I was referring to the one where he did the hard work to muscle the goal side of the Everton defender and then could have taken one more touch to improve his angle.