Leeds Utd vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 13th Mar 12:30 GMT

1 minute ago, timetowaste said:

Complete and utter sh*te. Worst we’ve played under tuchel 

Barnsley? Southampton? I thought this was just the wrong approach, but we have had our chances.

Just now, The Don Antonio said:

2 points dropped..

To change the formation didn't pay off at all. Leeds had more energy and better fitness than us, we didn't really show up despite having around 9 shots on target. We needed to win this for real...

1 minute ago, goose said:

The playing Ziyech, Pulisic gamble certainly didn’t pay off.

I like Pulisic a lot, but he is not in good shape at the moment and it does not help anybody to have him in starting 11.

This has been a pretty disappointing performance overall.  Didn't like the look of the line up at the start, but I guess understandable if AM is the bigger game in TT's mind; however certainly those sitting on the outside looking in who were given their chance today will remain on the bench Pulisic, Ziyech and even Werner when he came on offered nothing positive.  

1 minute ago, coco said:

I dont see what Jorginho has offered us today. Rudiger and Christensen have tried more forward sorties than he has.

Thought he was our worst player TBH. Should have come off with Ziyech. These are always the type of games he struggles to impose himself on. Could have been a disaster without Kante out there today.