Leeds Utd vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 13th Mar 12:30 GMT

Sloppy and one paced performance. Ziyech and Pulisic shouldn’t be getting starts anymore. Chillwell is a pretty big downgrade on alonso as a wingback aswell IMO. 

Frustrating that our momentum has been stalled with poor draws against Southampton and Leeds. Back in a position again now where we need to win 3 or 4 on the spin again. 

For whatever reasons, the players seem to have lost their shooting boots this season.

Always making a mess of their chances, and certainly there were plenty of chances today. Should have at least 2 goals this match.

1 minute ago, Stas1 said:

I like Pulisic a lot, but he is not in good shape at the moment and it does not help anybody to have him in starting 11.

Anybody who has seen him play knows he is best on the left.. yet he was playing on the right

Just now, Itsintheblood89 said:

That was utter dross from the players. Didn't seem arsed about trying to win. Nothing to do with the coach there it's down to the players. Walking about just dlnot interested in actually making something happen. We have to start being much more ruthless. 

I think it's both but primarily the coach. He didn't need to start Pulisic in this game where the pitch sucks and where leeds players are playing with high intensity during the whole game. A bit naive from Tuchel, now with all the hindsight obviously...

1 minute ago, KonaKai Blue said:

4th place aint even safe if Liverpool win the Champions League. We need to catch Utd and Leicester.

4th place is safe for a Champions League spot. They changed that rule a few years back. I think it was after we won the Champions League. 

Actually could be down in 7th now, if teams win their games in hand. 

Considering how much we have battled to get back into position, it just seems like a massive missed opportunity. 

Chilwell doing the interview, f**king terrible today. 

Pointing at Barnsley people will say ultra high pressing teams are our kryptonite... I'd argue it's bloody potato fields. No way to speed up the play, no way to control the ball, no way to sprint with it.

HOWEVER our attackers have given in to that frustration too easily in the last 30, they definitely should have tried to force it more

Everytime I wake up early (12:30 in lockdown is early for me) we always play drab draws. I knew it would happen again just like Southampton. The same theme keeps coming up we need an elite goal scorer and an elite playmaker. I'm sure TT sees it and that's why it was important for him to play the rest of the season rather than start in the summer. Identify the squad weaknesses and address them.

On another note, I knew the hammers and Everton were within striking range but damn Spurs can leapfrog us on goal difference too. This is an insane season, if Liverpool recover form as well we could be seeing a 5 team fight just for the 4th spot let alone 2nd and 3rd.

Dogsh*t performance. Horrible subs from Tuchel. Really dont understand why we didnt play the same way like we did against Liverpool. You need to play counter attacking football against Leeds.. ManUnited showed that quite clearly. 

Hudson Odoi was the exact opposite of an impact sub. Always off getting onto the ball (I refuse to believe that many passes to him were off, he's just always too slow or badly positioned) and the balls from him were terrible.

The subs killed any chance of us winning, we stopped delivering any balls forward after that. What we needed was just to have someone who'd actually taking on the shots, the game was crying out for Giroud.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Tuchel isn't improving are shooting which has been the weakest part of our game all season.

Just now, acidicleo said:

considering leeds tend to leak goals against top sides its definitely 2 points dropped!!

well they did gift us the ball 3,4 times in their own half. We just seem to struggle to create clear cut chances. It's the one problem Tuchel wasn't able to resolve. 

Just now, just said:

Thought he was our worst player TBH. Should have come off with Ziyech. These are always the type of games he struggles to impose himself on. Could have been a disaster without Kante out there today.

Jorginho has been nullified well by Leeds. But that’s the whole thing with Jorginho, you put a man on him and he is not capable of trying to dodge his marker or getting into space, he does nothing of notice. We were playing with one man midfield, Kante. Bring on Kova or Gilmour and they’ll do better in this situations.