Chelsea v Sheff Utd (FA) Sun 21st Mar 2021 13:30 GMT

coco

6 minutes ago, donnyblue said:

Be more that interesting to see how eufa deal with this issue .

I think that's why Gerrard very clever in the way he called them out, they can now not ignore it because he was saying how they will try to sweep it under the rug to media everywhere. Because of this they can't possibly ignore it and hand out pathetic fines like they normally would

Just now, rocker_joker said:

This one is by far the worst in terms of cohesion.  I really don't like what I'm seeing today. Tuchel should make changes at half time.

I think he will wait. Sheffield United aren't exactly causing us any problems. 

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I think he will wait. Sheffield United aren't exactly causing us any problems. 

True, but i don't feel that confident about our backline today. Ok. let's see how it develops today.

Edited by rocker_joker

1 minute ago, Hessleboink said:

Really don't like Chillwell at wingback. Giroud seems a bit too slow for this system, too. Preferred forward line looks like Mount, Havertz, Werner at the moment. Maybe with Ziyech behind those 3. 

Between Emerson and Chillwell I would think Ben is the better defender. That's why it surprises me they don't swap roles, surely we want Emerson further fwd since we bought him to be more of a wing back than Ben. Emerson's finish against Athletico has been better than most shots I've seen from Ben this season.

Just been racking me head for any chelseA/ sheff utd or vice versa player or manager connections over the years .

1. did ian porterfield play at sheff U 

2 . Nidge spackman did he end up playing there aswell ? 

3. vinny Jones 

4  William fatty Foulke 

5 anymore anyone ? 

13 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

According to co-commentator Osgoods nickname was 'The kite' because he used to hang in the air.  I've been following Chelsea for 50 odd years and have never heard Ossie called that, has anyone ?

Was going to post similar

Half time and what a snooze fest. My word we look disjointed! Kovacic and Gilmour not playing together, so many times Kova not seeing Gilmour for the pass, which I put down to the little time Gilmour has had to play in the midfield. Gilmour has been quite good, too, which is very positive and I hope that he starts getting more game time with Tuchel. Other than that, if we are not going to cross into the box, Giroud should not be playing.

1 minute ago, donnyblue said:

Just been racking me head for any chelseA/ sheff utd or vice versa player or manager connections over the years .

1. did ian porterfield play at sheff U 

2 . Nidge spackman did he end up playing there aswell ? 

3. vinny Jones 

4  William fatty Foulke 

5 anymore anyone ? 

John Fleck playing today for Sheffield is Robert Fleck’s nephew.