Chelsea v Sheff Utd (FA) Sun 21st Mar 2021 13:30 GMT

53 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

Sheffield played pretty well. You could tell we made 9 changes to the squad, there was a lot of miscommunication, especially early. The subs got that back, Tuchel did a good job

Really, you think the subs got out communication back? The subs destroyed us, from then on it was almost all Sheffield.

We were abysmal that whole game against and abject and demoralised Sheffield side. Barely created a chance, substitutions made no sense at all, very lucky to get through that tie.

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Really, you think the subs got out communication back? The subs destroyed us, from then on it was almost all Sheffield.

We were abysmal that whole game against and abject and demoralised Sheffield side. Barely created a chance, substitutions made no sense at all, very lucky to get through that tie.

I did maybe my lack of sleep is effecting me more than I realize 

1 minute ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

I did maybe my lack of sleep is effecting me more than I realize 

I'm surprised that first half didn't put you to sleep then mate 😉,  was tedious.

1 minute ago, donnyblue said:

Yes i knew it was comming so not as stressfull as the cfc v sheff utd 2nd half 

Yeah, it’s all did and done as far as your punt goes , just gotta route for the draw or away win now , that and a few season ending pikey injuries :jester:

1 minute ago, Paddy said:

Yeah, it’s all did and done as far as your punt goes , just gotta route for the draw or away win now , that and a few season ending pikey injuries :jester:

Iam a tad angry as i had lingard to score first  , West ham to win 3-1  and lingard Get man of the match .

After Arsenal scored before half time i just knew they would score the next goal in 2nd half . 

what i did not think would happen when the NORTH London slags scored that goal ,that it would be a East London slag that would 

score it .

football eh eh eh 

This wasn't an easy game and you can't compare this Sheffield with the one you see in premier league these days. This was the biggest game for them of the season. There is no hope in PL so they gave everything on the pitch today. Yes, Chelsea wasn't great today, but there were a lot of changes also to reward some players. Job done. Great run defensively, lucky though to not conceed one today. 

News Flash just comming in the West ham manager has took the familys muched loved pet dog out forva walk in the local park ,whilst 

thinking about the West ham / Arsenal game. 

He got back home some 30 mins later without the much loved family pet dog .

His wife asked 
‘’ where is the dog ‘’ 

‘’ its not with me i dont have the dog ‘’ 

‘’ why dont you have the dog withyou ‘’ 

‘’ because i lost the lead ‘’ 

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Am I the only one who needs to have a nap after watching us? Two weekends in a row now!

I feal a  t w a t for saying this but Franks games would send me to sleep ,but since TT has took over i still last the full 90 mins .

Thats because iam still in new manager bounce mind set ,but more worrying is that we are allways only 1-0 up after going 1-0 up 

in the game .Games never seem to Get put to bed 

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

We got City. 

Good... If you don't play them in the semi final, you are sure going to meet them in the final . If we beat them, I'm pretty sure we will have our tails up in the final.